Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I TOTALLY MESSED UP MY RELATIONSHIP.. MY LOVER..

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:35 PM
  • 23 Replies
I did something horrible. Something i regret. I hurt my fiance. I know they say not to ever regret but i really do because things are not even the between us. No trust between me and him. How long will it take for the trust to grow bigger? I havent lied to him at all since i moved back a month 1/2 ago. I love him too much. I get so sick just thinking about what i did to him..
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nazgor
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM
well, trust is a two way street.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylaybaby666
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM
So what did you lie about
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you in therapy? That might help him, to know you are dealing with issues that led up to it. If you learn to recognize what brought it on you will be able to show him you can be trusted again
RADmomma
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Trust needs to be rebuilt after forgiveness is given.

Time will depend on the crime & person hurt.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:44 PM
4 moms liked this

Trust is like a bone.  Once it is broken, it can heal, but it will never be the same.

peacerockermom
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:04 PM
well i left to visit my so called "Aunt" and her friend that is 26. well first things first is that i went up there with out him saying it was ok. He knew as well as my sister that i should not go but i did. My fiance told me not to come back cause i left so i said fuck it. I thought my aunt was goina have brain surgery so she said but it didnt happen. I ended up messing with her friend because i was vulnerable and mad at my fiance that it didnt matter cause he didnt want me home with him and ny son. I really do regret jt... I didnt want to be with her friend anymore cause he was not the one i love... I just did it out of anger and to just forget my fiance for what he said.. i just didnt want a controlling relationship like i did with my sons dad 3 yrs ago..
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM
I Would leave your boyfriend
peacerockermom
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:37 PM
So you do not think our relationship could ever get better?

Quoting notjstasocermom:

I Would leave your boyfriend

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:39 PM

gaining trust after someone cheats. i dont know. it take a very long time. am i right in understanding that you cheated on him? if so. i say end it with him and move on.

peacerockermom
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Well thank you for the advice. :)
I appreciate it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)