Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

confused and frustrated

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:28 AM
  • 8 Replies
I'm about to be a mom in 10weeks i'm a little excited but not as excited as I should be for a first time mom I been going thought a lot of emotions the last 2 months my life has made a even bigger change besides being pregnant I just recently found out I have a std that can not be cured so right now I feel like a horrible person and mom because I could be endangering my child and not meaning to so i really don't know what to feel or think at this moment
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
caseysmommy8911
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Your preggers hunny your going to be emotional its ok to not be excited i wasnt i was scared. Hang in there

j.j.troy8604
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Thnx
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I know I felt the same way. I felt I should have been on top of the world when I was weeks away from my oldest being born. But I was more anxious than anything. I was scared I would totally screw up the mom thing. Try to relax. Just know you are not alone with those feelings.
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:59 AM

its the hormones, its ok, youre ok!! just try and stay calm and know youre not alone

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this

it will be ok...it's pretty normalto  be nervous before your first... and finding out you have health issues is scary any time.. don't feel guilty for how you feel.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Get as much information you can from the doctor about how to decrease the chance of the std from passing.  This is an emotionally tiring part of pregnancy as it comes to an end.  Tons of what-ifs pop into your mind.

j.j.troy8604
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Thanx i'm trying to be positive about the situation but it's hard
evemomoftwo
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:07 AM
It will be ok. I wasn't excited with my first either. I was very scared.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN