Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you met your bf/hubby online....

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:08 AM
  • 15 Replies
How?? haha I've been on match.com and pof.com for months, and they are all crazies!! Ive heard success stories from people before but nothing recent, anyone know of any better sites to meet people on? Whats your story?
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:16 AM

We met on pogo.com for FREE   lol.  Neither of us were looking and it just happened.  Before that i have met people from random chat rooms on aol.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Oh no. No websites like that for me. I met my husband in person.
tiniowien
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:29 AM

MySpace ...

MeLuvYou
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:32 AM
I met my DH in person. However, before we started seeing eachother I tried the online thing.. I met a few decent guys. Few of which I'm still friends with today.
AJ-47
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Hubs and I met on a picture rating site (hotornot); we weren't even looking for a relationship. We met in person AND moved in together three months after meeting online, and were married over eight months after that. We'll be married eight years next month and together nine years in December.
Best of luck to you.
samnevy09
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:35 AM
bump
kidlover2
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Pof for me.
mrswilson10
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Dh and I met on pof. We lived in the same city. There are tons of crazies on there.... Just a few worth your time. I guess I lucked out we have been married for over 3 years now and still going strong!
frillyflower
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I also met my husband on hotornot, 12 years ago! Been together those 12 years, married 9 years now.

Not sure I'd recommend that site now, as I haven't been on it since I met my husband so no idea how it is now.

Quoting AJ-47:

Hubs and I met on a picture rating site (hotornot); we weren't even looking for a relationship. We met in person AND moved in together three months after meeting online, and were married over eight months after that. We'll be married eight years next month and together nine years in December.

Best of luck to you.

AJ-47
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Neither have I. I had heard a few years ago that they started charging just to be on the site, not just to talk to people. I never looked into it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Quoting frillyflower:

I also met my husband on hotornot, 12 years ago! Been together those 12 years, married 9 years now.

Not sure I'd recommend that site now, as I haven't been on it since I met my husband so no idea how it is now.

Quoting AJ-47:

Best of luck to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)