Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

should i continue to tlk to him or leave him alone

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM
  • 14 Replies
I am 30weeks prego I was talking to a guy who knows i'm preg I recently got a std and he has it to but idk where I got it if or if it was already in my system I really liked this guy he is sweet and nice and had been helping me with gtn ready for my baby because the father isn't so he has been there for me since I was 3mths preg and now i'm seven in a half long story short he blames me for the std which idk if I gave it to him he bc it never showed in my blood work until now but I didnt blame him for it wen I found out he had it first i'm just trying to except it nd move forward but I told him if he felt they way then mayb we shouldn't continue to see each but I really miss him around to help me nd I have 10wks left shud I have told him that or not?
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM

A lot of comments come to mind when I read your post. It sounds like you have a few lifestyle changes to make before you bring a new baby into the picture. Babies cannot fend for themselves. Your baby becomes your number one responsibility. You and your relationships with the guys need to take a back seat now. I'm not trying to judge, and my life is by no means perfect, but I feel sorry for little babies who are brought into situations like this. You still have time to fix it.

Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:47 AM

You should have told him whether he gave it to you or you gave it to him, but as prior post stated your responsibility now is to your baby and only your baby. Personally I think you should stay away.

j.j.troy8604
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
He told me wen he fold out and I told him when I fold out I hear what u saying my mind is saying the same thing but my heart is saying something totally different I guess once I gve it more time thn the feeling will fade away
erica-lovelost
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Ya u should've cause if u ddnt have it before in u have it now and he's the only one you've been sexually active with then i believe he gave it u and he knows this that why he's actin like that towards to keep the blame of him and your feeling some type of way just because he's been there for u and the pregnancy when the father hasn't thats why u dnt want to blame him for the std but u know and he knows that he gave it to u dnt be yourself up behind his mistakes and if he's meant for u then y'all can over come this if he's willing to admit he gave it to u just pray and stay strong for u and the baby in know that god has ur front back n side when no one else does
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I agree with the others. Right now you need to just focus on the baby that's on the way and on trying to be the best mother you can to that little one.

j.j.troy8604
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Thnk for the advice ima just let him fade out of my mind nd keep moving foward
Momofmenagerie
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Let it go. You can't prove who " had it" first. Besides, there's a baby to focus on now. Dating should really be put on hold right now.
j.j.troy8604
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:01 PM
That's true nd ur right
Miss-anonymous
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:03 PM
If a man gave me a std id be pissed. Std is nothing to play with especially if ur pregnant. Stop putting ur focus on this man. And worry about you and your baby health. And becoming a new mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
j.j.troy8604
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM
I'm focused just depressed about lossing a gd friend and someone to tlk too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)