Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice weekend

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I would say semi.

Quoting amonkeymom:

At least it's only 20. Are you a professional photographer?

Quoting lapcounter:

I was so excited I thought I was done editing 500 photos from last weekends wedding, nope I remembered I have about 20 more I forgot on another SD card, damn!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM
We just call her a terrier. We are pretty sure she is carin terrier mixed with some other kind of terrier. She's an inside dog. It gets too hot to keep her outside.

Quoting bamababe1975:

My SIL has a couple of jack russels and another one that's a mix. My dog is a bull terrier mix but she stays outside for the most part.

Quoting jobberwocky:

She's a terrier mix.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting jobberwocky:

That sucks. Good luck finishing them.

Quoting lapcounter:

I was so excited I thought I was done editing 500 photos from last weekends wedding, nope I remembered I have about 20 more I forgot on another SD card, damn!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Mobile Photo

Bamababe,

Here she is with my son. Her coat has been shaved down for the summer.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM

It sure is!  I took that picture 2 hours ago and it hasn't lifted at all.

Quoting jobberwocky:

That is a lot if fog!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

It's a very foggy day here in the Denver area.  Check out this picture from my bedroom window this morning!

You can see my little side street, but you can't tell that just beyond that is a fence and a busy main road.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:20 AM

A spa day sounds wonderful!  

Star Trek was pretty good, but I haven't had much interest in anything since.  Maybe Lone Ranger?  The Wolverine?  There really aren't any good chick flicks out right now, just action, horror and kids' movies. 

Quoting GoddessMom2B:

I'm thinking of going to a spa, and maybe seeing a movie but I'm sure of anything good that's out in theaters. Any suggestions?

Quoting amonkeymom:

Me days are always good.  How will you pamper yourself?

Quoting GoddessMom2B:

I have no plans today at all. DF won't be in town for another 2 weeks. I'm thinking maybe I'll make today a me day.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Uh oh... and you can't really get mad at your little guy if the dog gets grumpy with him.  Can you block off an area for her to stay in or stay out of?

Quoting jobberwocky:

2 weeks! It's going to be a long 2 weeks. My son is only 20 months old and doesn't understand when mom says to leave a dog alone to leave it alone. His dog lets him do anything to her. This dog is old and grumpy and I don't 100% trust her.

Quoting amonkeymom:

It is!  I have 2 big dogs like that and they track all sorts of dirt, mud and muck in.  That's when those clorox wipes really come in handy.  lol

How long are you dog sitting?

Quoting jobberwocky:

I need to fold lots of laundry today. Sadly, I will probably be cleaning my floors several times as well. We have a small 15 lb dog who isn't a big deal when it is muddy out. She doesn't track much in. However, we are dog sitting a 60 lb black lab/dobermen mix. Her feet dig into the dirt just walking on it and tracks in dirt. I can only assume it will be worse with mud. :( 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Right, it doesn't.  A little relief is better than none though.

Quoting jobberwocky:

I use Benadryl cream or hydrocortisone. It takes the edge off but doesn't take it away.

Quoting amonkeymom:

They really love my brother and my daughter too.  The worst ones I ever got was in Mexico about 8 years ago.... we were in the rainforest near Cancun and they really bite down there!  lol

Are you using anything to help relieve the itch?

Quoting jobberwocky:

mosquito's bit me again. I had finally just gotten rid of 25 bites from them from June. Now I have 4 new bites. I wish they didn't like me so much! My son and husband doesn't get bit by them 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Oh, I hate that!  lol  At least you can do it tomorrow.

What does the one you're getting look like?  What kind of wood?

Quoting dingysfamily:

I was gona order our new pantry/cabinet, got to Home Depot only to find the guy we were working with is off today!!  Guess I should have called first.  So I called dh & double-checked and we decided to just wait until tomorrow; I'll go back ... he's due to work tomorrow from noon til closing. 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I keep forgetting about that one!  I want to see it too.

Quoting bamababe1975:

That sounds great! I'm not sure of everything that's out there but have you seen The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy?  

Quoting GoddessMom2B:

Well I've been juicing lately and eating light meals for dinner so maybe not veg out lol even though I'd love to. I'll probably go to the spa, he gave me a gift certificate for a massage for Valentine's day and I have yet to use it so I think now is the time. I might go see a movie alone too, but I'm not sure if there's anything out I want to see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN