Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice weekend

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM

So, do you make any sort of a living at it?

Quoting lapcounter:

I would say semi.

Quoting amonkeymom:

At least it's only 20. Are you a professional photographer?

Quoting lapcounter:

I was so excited I thought I was done editing 500 photos from last weekends wedding, nope I remembered I have about 20 more I forgot on another SD card, damn!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I think she will stay outside for the most part unless it gets too hot. Right now we are just closely watching them and keep moving little man away. If she starts getting too grumpy ill just put her in the spare bedroom with the baby gate up.

I told DH if it really comes down to it she will go back to her house and we will just have to go over there a few times a day to let her outside and give her attention.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Uh oh... and you can't really get mad at your little guy if the dog gets grumpy with him.  Can you block off an area for her to stay in or stay out of?

Quoting jobberwocky:

2 weeks! It's going to be a long 2 weeks. My son is only 20 months old and doesn't understand when mom says to leave a dog alone to leave it alone. His dog lets him do anything to her. This dog is old and grumpy and I don't 100% trust her.

Quoting amonkeymom:

It is!  I have 2 big dogs like that and they track all sorts of dirt, mud and muck in.  That's when those clorox wipes really come in handy.  lol

How long are you dog sitting?

Quoting jobberwocky:

I need to fold lots of laundry today. Sadly, I will probably be cleaning my floors several times as well. We have a small 15 lb dog who isn't a big deal when it is muddy out. She doesn't track much in. However, we are dog sitting a 60 lb black lab/dobermen mix. Her feet dig into the dirt just walking on it and tracks in dirt. I can only assume it will be worse with mud. :( 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM

What a cutie (both your son and your dog!)

Quoting jobberwocky:

Mobile Photo

Bamababe,

Here she is with my son. Her coat has been shaved down for the summer.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Thanks. They are best buds. When she has enough of him she goes and crawls under the bed.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting jobberwocky:

Mobile Photo

Bamababe,

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Yes, have even won Photo of the Year:)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting lapcounter:

I would say semi.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting lapcounter:

I was so excited I thought I was done editing 500 photos from last weekends wedding, nope I remembered I have about 20 more I forgot on another SD card, damn!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I have no plans today.
carrieanne03
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Hello all! Its a nice cool day in Michigan today. My husband took a personal day to help take care of kids and things today, as I had injured my back and had to get some muscle relaxers. Feeling so very blessed and loved. Praying this back situation gets back to normal asap!! Have a great day all! please feel free to look us up on facebook too. https://facebook.com/rdubb0176   rodney-carrie wilson

kiss

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM

It sounds like you have a good plan figured out.

Quoting jobberwocky:

I think she will stay outside for the most part unless it gets too hot. Right now we are just closely watching them and keep moving little man away. If she starts getting too grumpy ill just put her in the spare bedroom with the baby gate up.

I told DH if it really comes down to it she will go back to her house and we will just have to go over there a few times a day to let her outside and give her attention.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Uh oh... and you can't really get mad at your little guy if the dog gets grumpy with him.  Can you block off an area for her to stay in or stay out of?

Quoting jobberwocky:

2 weeks! It's going to be a long 2 weeks. My son is only 20 months old and doesn't understand when mom says to leave a dog alone to leave it alone. His dog lets him do anything to her. This dog is old and grumpy and I don't 100% trust her.

Quoting amonkeymom:

It is!  I have 2 big dogs like that and they track all sorts of dirt, mud and muck in.  That's when those clorox wipes really come in handy.  lol

How long are you dog sitting?

Quoting jobberwocky:

I need to fold lots of laundry today. Sadly, I will probably be cleaning my floors several times as well. We have a small 15 lb dog who isn't a big deal when it is muddy out. She doesn't track much in. However, we are dog sitting a 60 lb black lab/dobermen mix. Her feet dig into the dirt just walking on it and tracks in dirt. I can only assume it will be worse with mud. :( 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Sounds like my cat!  She loves to hide under my bed.

Quoting jobberwocky:

Thanks. They are best buds. When she has enough of him she goes and crawls under the bed.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting jobberwocky:

Mobile Photo

Bamababe,

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:09 PM

How cool is that?!  I'd love to see some of your work.

Quoting lapcounter:

Yes, have even won Photo of the Year:)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting lapcounter:

I would say semi.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Quoting lapcounter:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)