Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Impatient About Knowing The Gender

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM
  • 17 Replies
I'm 14 Weeks && 5 Days Pregnant , I Took 3 At Home Gender Test && They All Said Girl .. I Even Have Dreams About Shopping For A Little Girl . What Do Yall Think About This . Its Wrecking My Brains Because I Want To Know . I Would LOVE To Have A Little Girl Because I Have 4 Boys Already .
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbeysMom2013
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Didn't know there was an at home gender test. That must make it harder then to wait until the ultra sound. Good luck, hope baby is a lil girl :)
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Patience is key. if it is a girl, she could be ornery and decide to make you think she is male.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I hated that part of being pregnant.  I wanted to know so I could shop for 'it'.

ShadowLark
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Well, I found out at 16 weeks with my oldest, but that was ONLY because he's a boy.  They weren't even trying to look for sex.  But he was floating at the top of my uterus looking down.  Guess what was hanging down, too?  So he made it obvious!

You'll know soon enough.  If it won't break your heart, you can always buy something pink and then donate it later if you're wrong.

mrs.ramirez
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Ah, yes. 

The waiting game. 

XJetX
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Don't rely on those tests, but don't rule them out. Pink dust your way!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I didn't know there was a home gender test either. what exactly did you test? either way i'd just wait, i know it's hard but trying to force it might just give you false hope anyway

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:05 AM

you will know soon... just a few more weeks until they tell you ...I'll be hoping for you a girl

Rubia653
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:51 AM

I have heard it is more likely to say "boy" and actually be a girl, then say "girl" and actually be a boy - so if it said boy I would be more doubtful but since it says 'girl'  (and has said it three times!) I think you are probably getting what you want!! No certainty yet but relax and try to enjoy your pregnancy instead of focusing on the gender, you will love it the same no matter what and there are fun boy things too. ( I had three boys before I got a girl - and didn't find out the gender before she was born - so I really do understand - but you can't change it so try not to stress! )

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:25 AM

when i was pregnant i wanted to know to..but i didnt find out...i liked the suspense :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)