Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My new pit bull (pic included) **He met my kids!!!**

I just adopted a new dog today. He is the biggest baby in the world, has been following me around since we got home. I am in love already <3

My kids just got home from Grandmas and he met them for the first time. I don't know who was more excited, him or the kids! He was so excited, and he seemed like a whole different dog. He is now in the room with them and has forgot about me lol

I came out into the living room this morning and this is what I found.......so cute! 

I think this is his favorite spot on the couch with the kids, he has been laying there all morning watching cartoons with them. Soooo adorable! 

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Replies (161-164):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:39 PM

The pictures are so cute!! The kids and pup get along well it looks like. :)

SoPoetic
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:51 PM

i was waiting for some pit prejudice person to destroy this post good nature by posting her "my kid got attacked sob story". I was called a Nigger by a white lady yesterday...i guess all white people are fuckin idiots huh? Yup every since yesterday i think i have every right not to like people of fair skin cause that one chick just ruined it for everyone. AWWW well

*sarcasm* 

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Quoting dingysfamily:

Hope he stays gentle ... every since my son was attacked by a 'gentle' pit bull I have never liked them.  My son was doing nothing buy walking down the sidewalk, from his friends house to our house, and the dog jumped the fence of his owner's and attacked our son ... several people saw it and the dog ended up being put down. 

Yeah cause only pitties do that.  I was held at knife point by a Hispanic male so following your logic I shouldn't like any of them.SMDH

SoPoetic
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:52 PM

explain to me how the dog is unsupervised...if she CLEARLY TOOK THE FUCKIN PICTURE!

Quoting DieselsMom:

I'm ignorant to think that it is dangerous to allow a strange adult dog in a room with your kids unsupervised?? Wow.....Mother of the year over there!!! What if he gets aggressive, or they do something that triggers him??? you don't know this dog very well yet!!!

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Ignorant...

Quoting DieselsMom:

Dangerous...

SoPoetic
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Shout out to you.

Adopting a pitbull is like housing a slave in the underground railroad..

some people will think you are a hero...others will think you are crazy and should be hung lol

I advocate for the breed.

I own 2 right now. lol

NAILAN AND MIYOKI

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)