Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My new pit bull (pic included) **He met my kids!!!**

I just adopted a new dog today. He is the biggest baby in the world, has been following me around since we got home. I am in love already <3

My kids just got home from Grandmas and he met them for the first time. I don't know who was more excited, him or the kids! He was so excited, and he seemed like a whole different dog. He is now in the room with them and has forgot about me lol

I came out into the living room this morning and this is what I found.......so cute! 

I think this is his favorite spot on the couch with the kids, he has been laying there all morning watching cartoons with them. Soooo adorable! 

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Replies (21-30):
KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
He's beautiful! I had one that people said looked like the dog on little rascals. She was extremely smart but such a wimp. Reagan did however, change breeds. She went from being our pit bull to our bull dog after putting herself between us and a bull that entered our campsite. Bravest thing she ever did.
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by ♥Tinkerbell♥ on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:32 PM

craigslist, but I am not sure if the story they told me about the dog is true, because he is very timid and I think he has been abused :(

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Where'd you adopt him from?

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting AliKatAK47:

So cute.

jmaw89
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow I'm amazed to see all the older dogs that have been recently adopted. There is hope in the world :) cute btw
LysNVantesMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Adorable!  I have two, love them!

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by ♥Tinkerbell♥ on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:35 PM

haha so true

Quoting lancet98:

my friend has a saying, 'owning a pitbull means you never have to eat alone again'.

In other words, every time you take a bite, those big pitiful eyes will be staring at you....''oh...i feel faint...just the tiniest crumb is all I ask, before I perish....just one tiny mouthful(droooool)....''

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by ♥Tinkerbell♥ on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Ok! Can't wait to see :)

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Looks like he can be my dog's brother! Hold on let me get a pic.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by ♥Tinkerbell♥ on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Awwww so cute!

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Awe, we've had our foster for all of one hour & I'm already in love with him too. 

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
1 mom liked this

Oh my!! So stinking cute!!!

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting mariyahsmommy:

Mobile Photo

Here's. mine, I adopted him 2 months ago :)

He's so cute! Is he deaf? 

Army_Mom_2_Boyz

Nooooo lol you can't have him!

Quoting newmomat22:

awwwwwww he is so cute chick. Look when you come visit me lady I am stealinjg your dog lmao He is so darn cute lol. 

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by ♥Tinkerbell♥ on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Awwwww so cute!!!!

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

This is Bane. He looks way smaller in this picture. His head is huge! He's a big cuddler. We adopted him going on two months ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)