Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Good grief, if I am doing this crap at 42, what will I be like at 60?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just opened the freezer to get some ice and saw the ice cream cones in there. I spent about three seconds wondering why and then thought, "sh*t" I ran to the pantry shelf and there it was............the ice cream. I got my boys ice cream cones earlier and put BOTH things away in the wrong place. OY

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annas_momma
by 1 Crazy Momma ♥ on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Lmao!! Sorry, I'm 26 and have done some similar things. I couldn't help but laugh. :)
bebe_ju-rah
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! I've got you beat! Today while getting DD's plate ready, dh asked me to get the milk at the same time as I went to get parm cheese for her dinner. What did I do? Get the milk and proceed to pour it ON HER PLATE!! OMG dh and I laughed so hard!

And I'm 28...lol
Gingered
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Quoting annas_momma:

Lmao!! Sorry, I'm 26 and have done some similar things. I couldn't help but laugh. :)

That makes me feel better. Thank goodness there was only a little left so it didn't leak. lol

Melinda32
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Can't think of anything I've done recently but thank you for the giggles :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gingered
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Haha! I've got you beat! Today while getting DD's plate ready, dh asked me to get the milk at the same time as I went to get parm cheese for her dinner. What did I do? Get the milk and proceed to pour it ON HER PLATE!! OMG dh and I laughed so hard!

And I'm 28...lol

Lol, that must have been a mess. I think that was what happened. I got distracted. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I've done it. A few weeks ago I found a half full gallon of milk in the dish cabinet. I'm only 23 :/
Gingered
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe it has nothing to do with age. Maybe having kids just makes our brains mushy.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:35 PM
yeah. its mot age as much as a busy busy mom syndrome. I've put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge. along with other things Like driving to work on a saturday when i was headed to ball practice with the kiddos
jojo_star
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:41 PM

LOL!! Don't you just love it when you do that? 

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:42 PM

busy mom brain.   I have alot i have done but none comes to mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)