Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Any RN's in Colorado?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:57 AM
  • 6 Replies

I want to get a degree in Nursing, but I want to make sure I choose the right school. I have been on google and there are a lot of schools advertising getting an associates degree in nursing in 2 years others in 15 to 20 months. Most of these schools have really bad reviews, I really need some advice on how to find a good school that is not that pricey, well I can handle pricey as long as is legit. I really need someone to point me in the right direction, TIA.

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:15 AM

You should also heck out the CO Moms group and ask them there, too:

Join us in the  Colorado Moms group!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I do not know.  Have you checked to see if there is a local RN association or something like that?

luvtohunt
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I would go to a local community college or university. Where are you in colorado?
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:16 PM
your state website should have a page about getting professional licenses and links to accredited schools/ programs or at the minimum, which accreditations they accept.
terpmama
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Front range community college has a pretty good rep for their nursing program. I went for a different degree but we ran into the nursing student fairly often (our program was directly one floor above theirs and our floor had a great "reading room")

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Local community college should have online courses
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)