Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Proud mommy for 2 looking to find more friends :)

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello my name is Tabitha I have 2 amazing children my son is 10 and my daughter is 3. I would like to become pregnant in the next year or so. I m looking to find friends on here other moms to chat with and that understands how it feels to a proud mommy also. I do not know much about how to work this site so it would be amazing if someone would like to help if get everything started. Thank you for listening I hope to talk agin soon. :)
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tammywhynot
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

christmas

Hi im tammy im in england uk, these are my very beautiful girls, 7 & 2 years. They are my world. Chat to u anytime xx
Monkie-00
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
hello
proudmommy712
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:09 PM
I m from USA. Your daughters are very beautiful :) It is nice to meet you!
proudmommy712
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Hello how are you doing? Were are you from monkie-00?
Monkie-00
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:27 PM
im from alabama
goofygoobermom
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:35 PM

welcome i have 3 boys ages 9,9 and almost 6 good luck TTC and welcome to cm ill be your cm friend =)

proudmommy712
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Thank you goofygoobermom lol I love you name lol my kids love the spongebob show :)
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Hello Proudmommy, my name is Shaquanna it's very nice to meet you. I have five kids (15, 13, 7, & 2). My newest addition was just born (prematurely) and is in the NICU at the moment. I hope you enjoy yourself on cafemom and you just click on the tap that says groups & conversation and browse groups and just visit and possibly join some that are interesting to you.

If you would like you are more than welcome to add me as a friend.

Again nice to meet you.

susan98
by Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM

hey proudmommy, my name is susan and i am a moma of 3 the are 14,12,10 . nice to meet you

proudmommy712
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Hello nautral_s thank you for your kind words. I hope your baby is ok. I love that you havea big famil. I came from a big familt as well I have 6 brothers and 2 sisters I wouldnt no what to do if I had a smaller family. Anyways lol it is nice to meet you :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)