Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Im new looking for friends

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:50 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
Im new to this site. i think it would be a fun experience to find friends to chat with! My family has been a blended family for 6 years. I have a son, 10,& daughter 6, years old and my husband has two daughters 13 & 9. We have tried in the past to conceive "our" child and failed with two miscarriages. But in all reality my children are "ours" and we just had to mature a little to realize we werent missing out on anything. We already have great children.
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
deloit
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:31 PM
hi. Where are u from?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Welcome to the site and group!!!  I am sorry about your miscarriages. I have a blended family also.  Going on three years.  

funhappymom
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Welcome :) I'm sorry to hear about your miscarraiges :(

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Hi and welcome to the group! I'm sorry about your miscarriages, but it's good you realized how to be happy with the kids you have, too. :)

Join us in Stepmom Central

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Welcome to CafeMom! Nice to meet you!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

247mom-6
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM
I am new as well. I have 4 children from 28-18 (18 d still with us) anD he has 2 28 & 7- we have been together 4 years. The little one is with us 50%. Divorce is new to me as I was a widow and on my own for 10 years before we got together- don't like dealing with an ex!! Doing my best, I also don't feel we are missing anything as his child is ours. I am sorry about your miscarriages, I know how much they hurt. Hugs!!
Imjustinsmommy
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM

hi! welcome! im  sorry for your miscarriages,, but im glad you've both made some  peace with that & who knows? maybe it will still happen some day!! maybe you just needed to understand & see what you have is " ours" 1st..  idk..

im here to chat to!! i have 2 boys 18 mos & a soon to be 5 yr old  both boys! do you work? what kinda things do you enjoy doing?

B.Conley75
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Hello & welcome. My name is Becki, I am a returning user to the site who sepparated for almost 3 yrs, as I was a new Mom and life just got in the way. I have 3 children: 3, 7 & 11. I also like adding new friends and look forward to connecting in the future. If you have any questions about the site, I will glady help where I am able. You have a blessed day :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN