Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My EX is an a**

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

When I went to pick up my son from his father it looked like someone used his face as a punching bag. I asked his father what happen and he said that they were in the ER till 6 am he had an abcess tooth. I then asked him why in the world did he not call me? He then proceed to tell me cause of the time he did not want to wake me up!!! I looked im in the eye and said you could have called me I work from home and I work nights i would have came in. So the next time if this happens pick up the damn phone. Then come to find out he tells the people that live down the fucking road but he cant fucking call me really WTF is wrong with this pic. I'm not a happy mamma right at the moment and I am going to the him this when i see him tomorrow afternoon. So tomorrow I have to take him in to see his doc and then more then likely try and find a dentist asap to take care of the tooth. thanks a fucking lot Josh your and asshole 99.9% of the fucking time.

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:01 AM

at least he took him in...instead of blowing your son off or telling him to suck it up.

DeLovelyDarling
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:01 AM

yes but still i should have been called. not letting me be the last person to know about it.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:21 AM

yaa that wasnt cool of him!!!

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:54 AM

Quoting DeLovelyDarling:

yes but still i should have been called. not letting me be the last person to know about it.

yeah I'll agree on that... he definately should have called you.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Poor little guy!!  Hopefully he feels better soon.  And it was not considerate that he did not call you.  I don;t care what time it is, if something is wrong with one my kids, call me.

KellyNips
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this

someone has anger issues, and it's not Josh.  do you really think you are doing your child any good by being so bitter and angry?  sounds like you need to put your big girl panties on and start acting like a real mom.  when your child is with his father, he is with his father.  you need to back off a little and let his dad be, oh i don't know, A PARENT!!!  you really need to chill out quite a bit and grow up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)