Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I don't know what to do

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:22 PM
  • 21 Replies
I've been married for less than a year and we are still married but in may my husband started staying out late with another women and I talked to him about it and he said she's just a friend but later I found messages between them saying I love u n sexy and different things like that. So I said its her or us for which he said she's not going anywhere not I'm 35 weeks pregnant with his child. After one night of him being with her he came in at one,I told him he wasn't being a good father and he was disrespectful to me and our kids. He fliped out and broke both my phones,labtop,took my keys and said I wasn't going anywhere then we got into a fight on the floor over our sons baby phone for which he broke the disk they were on...he's become more aggessive but I love him idk what to do..anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:27 PM
2 moms liked this

GET OUT AND GET OUT NOW!!!!   Find a friend or family member to help get you and your son out of the house when he is partying with the other woman.    That is not love to treat someone so horribly especially when pregnant.

Lovemyshadows
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:31 PM

WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE???

go to a shelter if you must but get out NOW!

Tammywhynot
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this
This can only get worse, u need to leave and soon before its too late, I really dont want to tell u about what happened to my best friend, it to tragic, but believe me it started the same way. Pack ur stuff and dont look back xx good luck be strong xxxx
Ktina11
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:37 PM
You know exactly what you should do. Leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truststar
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Because I love him and he always says he's sorry and that it won't happend again, things go good for a little while but then go bad. Our son thinks the world of him n I don't wanna risk him losing the father he knows n hating me.

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
LEAVE! Screw love, save your life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyshadows
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Quoting truststar:

Because I love him and he always says he's sorry and that it won't happend again, things go good for a little while but then go bad. Our son thinks the world of him n I don't wanna risk him losing the father he knows n hating me.

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

You see a pattern here?  Everyone says get out!  They say it for a reason.  Now get your stuff and get out today.  Love doesn't hurt you like that.

pink ribbonblue ribbon

ms-superwoman
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Leave, those are all HUGE signs of abuse. He cannot keep you there against your will. Your best bet is to take your kids and go to a friends home or shelter. Things will only get worse from here on out.

javieira
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Smh! Sorry to say this but you are not being smart by sticking around because of your kids. Your boy will grow up and think about how you should have left. Do you really think your child would want you to be miserable then happy! He will understand once he's older! It's not only hurting you but for your child to witness this abuse is much harder in him !!! Get out of that environment and be safe with your children away from that guy!
jazzybellerina
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Nobody should endure something like this.  LEAVE!  You have to know you deserve more than this.  You love him, but love yourself more.  LEAVE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)