Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mother at 19. I need advice!!!

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:41 PM
  • 26 Replies

Poll

Question: Do i have reason to still be scared, after they tell me both babies are healthy?

Options:

do i need to stop fretting so much

or do i have reason to be scared

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 24

View Results

My name is shelby, im 19 and have had 6 miscarriages.
At the time i was not attempting to get pregnant. But then i started
having some really bad woman problems and found out that its my body.after that i found out i am now pregnant with two healthy babies The drs told me that i need to go ahead and have them if i want children of my own. So im 5 months along and thats fine but now im scared after.they are born im having my "Pluming" taken out. Any advice?
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kearaloves1
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:49 PM
2 moms liked this

umm you sound way mature and thats good my advice to you is to rely on your first instinc and god himself this will get you through anything!

Luxia-Newmar-90
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Whatever is meant to be will be sweetie.
kearaloves1
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Quoting kearaloves1:

umm you sound way mature and thats good my advice to you is to rely on your first instinc and god himself this will get you through anything!

OH ALSO DONT RELY ON A MAN TO HELP YOU PARENT YOUR OWN CHILDREN UNLESS ITS THE BABYS FATHER AND HES WILLING TO BE THE MATURE,LOVING PARENT THEY NEED OTHERWISE HOLD STRONG AND TAKE THE RIDE THATS KNOWN AS 'PARENTING' GOD BLESS YOU! AND 

PS. I'D LOVE TO GIVE YOU MORE ADVICE ANYTIME,ADVICE THAT IS NOT MY OPINION BUT FACT!

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Of course you are scared, but keep yourself healthy and think good thoughts. Healthy at 5 months is a really good sign, I'd say.

balow929
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:53 PM

even if every mother on here tells you to stop worrying you wont I have 3 healthy kids and as soon as i found out i was pregnant i worried i still worry and my youngest is 2 my oldest is 6 and i had her at the age of 21. so dont worry so much try to stay calm and you can always come here or call your dr for advice. this site helped me a lot with my last pregnancy.

kearaloves1
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Quoting kearaloves1:

Quoting kearaloves1:

OH ALSO DONT RELY ON A MAN TO HELP YOU PARENT YOUR OWN CHILDREN UNLESS ITS THE BABYS FATHER AND HES WILLING TO BE THE MATURE,LOVING PARENT THEY NEED OTHERWISE HOLD STRONG AND TAKE THE RIDE THATS KNOWN AS 'PARENTING' GOD BLESS YOU! AND 

PS. I'D LOVE TO GIVE YOU MORE ADVICE ANYTIME,ADVICE THAT IS NOT MY OPINION BUT FACT!

oh yeah last thing give us an update too thanks!
NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM
2 moms liked this
It really depends on what is right for you. I probably would not have raised kids at 19. Education was the most important thing in my life at 19. If it were me at your age i would wait to have kids, even if it meant adoption.
Other people were ready at 19 and are doing well.
ffirsttimemommy
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:09 PM
You're not a real parent until you worry about your children. It won't stop until the day you leave this earth. Good luck.
ffirsttimemommy
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Just a question. How do you plan to take care of two babies at 19?
LoveMyKBabies
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I had my first when I was 19. I was a worried, nervous wreck the whole time. Although I didn't have any complicated pregnancies before her. I'd say trust your doctor, if they say the babies are ok & the pregnancy is going well, then don't stress about it. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN