Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does anyone remember this??? Post your 80's memories!

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 5:26 PM
  • 79 Replies
2 moms liked this

Its a little pin from Avon. The head opens and it had lip balm or perfume. My mom sold Avon when I was a little girl. I wish I still had it :(

by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 6:06 PM
3 moms liked this

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 6:08 PM
3 moms liked this

LOL.......I miss banana clips, jean jackets with rolled up sleeves, rolled pants, high/big hair, big hair bands! Madonna and MJ were the shit, MTV was actually a music video station, Rubics cube.............the list could go on and on. I was a preteen and teen through the 80s, can ya tell?

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Did you put the safety pin with beads on your shoes? Lol Oh I had bracelets up my arms too. I wanted to look like Madonna

Quoting momdoes:

LOL.......I miss banana clips, jean jackets with rolled up sleeves, rolled pants, high/big hair, big hair bands! Madonna and MJ were the shit, MTV was actually a music video station, Rubics cube.............the list could go on and on. I was a preteen and teen through the 80s, can ya tell?

bannannagirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Banana clips I used one when I would try to grow my bangs out when it was at that inbetween stage between too long to just let them go and too short to pull back into a hair band.

Quoting momdoes:

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM

YUP!

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Did you put the safety pin with beads on your shoes? Lol Oh I had bracelets up my arms too. I wanted to look like Madonna

Quoting momdoes:

AmberKS
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 12:40 AM
5 moms liked this

Hypercolor t-shirts and New Kids on the Block

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Ahh the 80's... big hair and big shoulder pads!
KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 12:54 AM
5 moms liked this
If the bottom of your pants legs weren't tucked into your big slouchy socks, you weren't cool.
cowgirlsmommy
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

auntietotty
by Elizabeth on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I remember everything 80s. I graduated high school in 1983.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)