Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 8/5

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM
  • 270 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.  

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I'm suffering from too little sleep and too much to do today, but determined to make the most of it. I'm also struggling to find motivation to clean house at some point because, although the dishes and laundry are done, it really desperately needs to be dusted, swept, mopped, and vacuumed.

sweeping

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I'm hoping to make today a very productive day in between trips to and from the school for my daughter's band camp.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Me, too! The sleeping part, especially. I got about 2.5hrs when all was said and done. The bright side is that I have some new coffee flavors to try out in my Keurig (Kahlua and Mudslide). Are your kids starting school soon?

Quoting bamababe1975:

I'm suffering from too little sleep and too much to do today, but determined to make the most of it. I'm also struggling to find motivation to clean house at some point because, although the dishes and laundry are done, it really desperately needs to be dusted, swept, mopped, and vacuumed.

sweeping

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Oy, band camp - don't get me started! Yes, they go back on the 19th and they're very excited. I'm a little misty eyed over it because my "baby" will be in the 7th grade! (the oldest is in 8th)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Me, too! The sleeping part, especially. I got about 2.5hrs when all was said and done. The bright side is that I have some new coffee flavors to try out in my Keurig (Kahlua and Mudslide). Are your kids starting school soon?

Quoting bamababe1975:

sweeping

Mspearly
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Getting ready for my 7yr old daughters 2nd grade orientation and last minute school supplies for my 12 yr old daughter...hubs already did the laundry ( he's a good boy:) ) and just getting the back packs ready!

momwithtwins714
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Me too on the sleep and cleaning!

Quoting bamababe1975:

sweeping

Momluvcakes
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Hi i wanted to know if there is any advice on pimples my daughter is  9 and she has a little breakout on her forehead what should i buy?

turtlelips
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Today I plan on doing some laundry and go grocery shopping

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Summer just flew by, didn't it? Hooray to hubby for doing laundry! Wish mine would, lol. Is your 7yo your only child or only school age child?

Quoting Mspearly:

Getting ready for my 7yr old daughters 2nd grade orientation and last minute school supplies for my 12 yr old daughter...hubs already did the laundry ( he's a good boy:) ) and just getting the back packs ready!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM

It's SUCH a Monday, right? LOL

Quoting momwithtwins714:

Me too on the sleep and cleaning!

Quoting bamababe1975:

sweeping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)