Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

not sure what to take.

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
Now i know im going to be one of the moms who packs unpacks and repacks way way way to early their hospital bag. But today i found out when i deliver (via c-Section) that i will be alone for the following days. I understand why, my husband works, my dad has to take care of my little sister, and ill be delivering around christmas /new years So i cant expect family except at birth so, what should i pack in my hospital bag like for me babies and entertainment?
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:11 AM

2 gowns for yourself at least, books, word puzzles, you might be able to take a mp3 or cd player for music.  For the babies I would just pack 2-3 sleeping gowns and recieving blankets.  Our birthing center here provided everything else.

Oh coming home outfits for the babies is important.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 3:15 AM

lap top or tablet with movies or your favorite tv show.

and a camera you are going to want pictures of those first couple of days
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Loose fitting clothing.  Extra shirts, book, paper and pens, phone or tablet for game playing.

Pnukey
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:11 AM

warm socks, maybe 2 pairs

When I had DD, the nurse took my socks during delivery and my feet were very cold until the next day when DH went home to get me more.

funhappymom
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Music, electronics, camera and don't forget cords and chargers. A book to read, crossword or word search books, a deck of cards, pen and paper for writing.

Loose fitting clothes, socks, nursing friendly tops (if you're breastfeeding), slippers, shampoo and soap (I prefer my own over the hospital stuff), toothbrush/paste.

Don't forget your going home outfit for the babies :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN