Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just to Introduce Myself .....

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 12:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi ..I'm  Diana my friend's call me Di ,I'm a sing mom that  live's in trussville alabama .I have 4  children 2 grown son's &  2  Daughter's  at home one 17 &  one 10 ..... Here looking to make some  friends with like issue's like  raising  teen's &  being a sing mom it get's hard & I feel alone somtimes .... talk to you soon ... DI
by on May. 7, 2007 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
boomermom47
by on May. 7, 2007 at 1:18 PM
Hi.I'm Cindy and also new.Have 2 grown kids,one at home with wife and babies.Am married but mostly in name only.Raised both kids by myself and re-married after 20 single years.Life gets complicated,doesn't it?
Di2U
by on May. 7, 2007 at 1:59 PM
yes mamm it sure does  ...If youd like to be friends add me would love to  chat with you more .. hugg's Di
Isabella706
by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:06 PM
Hi,
 I have a 19 year old but she believes she is 16 refusing to grow up.  Today she said I really got the short end by being the oldest.  Why is that I asked she said because you buy everything for my siblings and don't hold them as accountable.  Then she asked me for money and the car keys.lol Isabella706
Robin
by Head Admin on May. 7, 2007 at 3:45 PM

Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

Please feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here. 

For tips on getting started, check out the
Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post here.

If you like to chat, stop by our group
Chatterbox to see if anyone if chatting or ask someone to meet you there.

I recommend also visiting some of the other groups here to meet Moms with similar interests.  You can search for groups by topic or browse through the 'active' groups.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

my5
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:17 PM
Hi Di! I'm Diana; hubby calls me Di!! I have 5 children ages 16 yrs, 15 yrs, 11 yrs, 9 yrs, & 5 months. It's nice to meet you.
Di2U
by on May. 8, 2007 at 12:06 PM
Nice to meet  you too  if youd like to be friends just add mee !!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)