Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

So many New Members....(picture post!)

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 6:07 AM
  • 103 Replies

so it is time for another picture post!!!  Let's see those kids, grandkids, furbabies, and families!!

shooting photo

by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CARGPSMARRER
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

When I was trying to get pictures of her she moved too fast for ALL cameras. So I took a lot of pictures just to get like 3 or 4 good photos (still in love with my digital camera)

CARGPSMARRER
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I have heard of sleep walking and someone talking in their sleep, But I had never heard of sleep thinking!! Too cute!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not sure she wanted her picture taken...

Quoting CARGPSMARRER:

When I was trying to get pictures of her she moved too fast for ALL cameras. So I took a lot of pictures just to get like 3 or 4 good photos (still in love with my digital camera)

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Both my boys did that too.

Quoting CARGPSMARRER:

I have heard of sleep walking and someone talking in their sleep, But I had never heard of sleep thinking!! Too cute!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:46 AM
2 moms liked this

M

My oldest a few months ago.

Kalistasmommy
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:46 AM

This is an old one but these are my 4 kids and me.

Isis(the pure black one) and Odin...another old one.  Isis has passed away :( and Odin is 5 months old now. 

My dog Persephone...again kind of an old one...thinking I need to get some batteries for my camera and update my pics on the computer! lol 

My Mischief girl!  LOVE LOVE LOVE this dog!  She's was throwing a fit because her sister wouldn't share the couch!  Yes, that's a hole in my couch...my dogs got mad cuz they got left home alone lol  She's my baby though so I can't get too mad at her!  She always has to sleep next to me and is sleeping under my desk at my feet atm.  

My fiance wearing a pink fireman's hat last halloween, it was my niece's and she stuck it on his head.  He's much cuter when he shaves LOL

expecting girlin loveCafeMom Tickers

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

My youngest a couple weeks ago.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:47 AM

All great pictures!

Quoting Kalistasmommy:

This is an old one but these are my 4 kids and me.

Isis(the pure black one) and Odin...another old one.  Isis has passed away :( and Odin is 5 months old now. 

My dog Persephone...again kind of an old one...thinking I need to get some batteries for my camera and update my pics on the computer! lol 

My Mischief girl!  LOVE LOVE LOVE this dog!  She's a little bigger now but she's my baby!  She always has to sleep next to me and is sleeping under my desk at my feet atm.  

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Megan11587
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN