Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

help please

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 4:18 AM
  • 38 Replies
2 moms liked this
Hi I am new to this site but I have a question I have been really worried my period is almost 3 months late. I have been having really bad stabbing pains in my stomach and sides I have also been having really bad burning sensation and ive been having to pew alot also now I have takein 3 preg tests and all have come back negative im not sure whats going on sometimes I feel very nauseated and cant eat and other times I cant stop eating. If anyone could help that would be great ty
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3_girls_86
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 4:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Go to the doctor. They'll do a blood test or ultrasound stop see what's going on
wesandcas
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 4:23 AM
I just moved recently and havent found a doctor down here yet
Homeschoolmom99
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Maybe not buy the test from the dollar tree? If I was in pain I would hit the ER not cafe mom! Never mind I will wait till you are on "I didn't know I was prego" If that show is still on!

wesandcas
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 4:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Umm I didnt buy the test from the dollar tree I boigh them from walmart and they were th 20 dollar tests ty so before you judge how about ask im here for oppinioms not to be shot down
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Go to an urgent care clinic, planned parenthood, er etc for a check up.  I would explore those options with these symptoms before something could become more serious.

wesandcas
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 4:39 AM
Ya I guess I should just kinda scared that it could be something more serious =/
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:10 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Try going to an urgent care or the er if need be hon,
Good luck & let us know what they say :)

wesandcas
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Ok thanks everyone
Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Don't pay attention to people who answer like this. I have found that they are not worth the time. With that said, maybe you can visit an Urgent Care or a Patient First, like an above post suggested. Even if you did find a doctor, it would take a while to get an appointment. If not pregnancy, there could be other issues, like endometriosis or an infection. Good luck, and welcome to the group.

Quoting wesandcas:

Umm I didnt buy the test from the dollar tree I boigh them from walmart and they were th 20 dollar tests ty so before you judge how about ask im here for oppinioms not to be shot down

zzzzbutblessed
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Wtaf?? What a bitch response...btw the tests at the dollar store are made by companies that make the $20 tests, they are basically just the bare bones of the more expensive tests so dial the sanctimommy vibe down a few notches...

Hun pay no mind to this response, get to am urgent care as soon as you can

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Maybe not buy the test from the dollar tree? If I was in pain I would hit the ER not cafe mom! Never mind I will wait till you are on "I didn't know I was prego" If that show is still on!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)