Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

bleeding

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

So if you read my other post i started bleeding last night the first one was very light pink this morning it was brown and from there is dark brownish and i feel like its getting redder im not sure if its my brain or what... My obs office said they would just continue with my ultrasound next monday my levels are good baby is in the right spot but bleeding is common im just super worried... i never bled with my first baby i hurt in my left ovary where we know there was a cyst i dont know if i should call again... or wait...

pregnancy calendar

by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I personally would go to the hospital or birth center to be seen right away just in case doctor cant get you in.  Even though it may be common, your concerns should not be brushed aside.

supercarp
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Sometimes there just isn't an answer now. If you are losing it, there isn't anything they can do. If you're not losing it, they can't tell you anything they haven't already told you.

Mandi
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 4:15 PM

i called she asked me my pain level im at a 4 with no meds so she is going to talk to my OB again to see if there is anything else she would like to do or just wait until next monday but your right if im loosing it im loosing it and we cant stop it....ill just be devestated...

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Good luck. I hope everything is ok!

RADmomma
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN