Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

When do you worry

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
Long story short and minimal details (because that would make it a novel). SO is way out of state. I haven't heard from him since last night. Last night he made a comment that made me a little worried about his safety. His parents were expecting him home tonight. Nothing. I have called and sent messages. I know his dad called him also. I am starting to worry. At what point would you call the hospitals near him?
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ColieO
by I Rock on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM
What was the comment?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jnich4
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Self harming.... He's got a sick sense of humor so I don't know if he was tryin to make a joke or not but either way I don't like it. And I am really starting to wonder. He has his buddy with him. So if anything happens he(buddy) would call right?

Quoting ColieO:

What was the comment?

jnich4
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Bump

jnich4
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Bump

KellBell0820
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Personally, I would start worrying. DF was at a friends house one night and he texted me saying he'd just heard gunshots. 10-15 minutes later he texts "just so you know I love you". And that was it until the next morning. I was pretty worried. But I would think that his buddy would try and get a hold of someone, you, parents, somebody if something happened.
jnich4
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:42 PM

My stomach is in a knot. I think I am going to wait till my son is in bed (getting there now) and then start calling. 

Quoting KellBell0820:

Personally, I would start worrying. DF was at a friends house one night and he texted me saying he'd just heard gunshots. 10-15 minutes later he texts "just so you know I love you". And that was it until the next morning. I was pretty worried. But I would think that his buddy would try and get a hold of someone, you, parents, somebody if something happened.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)