Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

looking for a friend to talk to

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM
  • 8 Replies
I'm Brittany a stay at home mom of a one year old baby girl. I'm 19 years old and most of my friends have moved on to new and "better/" friends I suppose (sadly) so I'm trying not find someone to talk to that's in a similar situation as me. I usually have nothing to do other than go out with my mom (yikes) lol. Please help me out here. Thanks!!!
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
katherine50
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Did u mean u don't want to talk to someone in ur same situation or u would talk to someone in ur position?
brittanynicole9
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:50 AM
I do want to lol sorry :))
katherine50
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh okay. Well I'm also stay at home mom that has to live with her in-laws because my hubby got his left eye tooken out by a sinker in a fishing accident. I also don't really have any friends besides my mother in-law but there's only certain things u can talk to them about. I just don't really get out or like u said friends have moved on. My dd is 16 months and I'm 22.
mommy_me13
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 6:31 AM
Im 22 w/ a 5 month old and i kno exactly how you feel !! Being a mom is a big responsibility and it takes over your whole life!!!!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Brittany,
Nice to meet you :)

sorsha2013
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Nice to meet you, welcome. :) I'm not in the same situation, however, I was 20 when I had my first baby and due to my work hours my parents had her half of the time and sometimes more. I think I can at least somewhat get where you're coming from, happy to talk anytime. :)

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Welcome!! There are plenty of friends here.  Where are you located?  I am in Indiana.

shawnastooksbur
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Hay I'm shawna im 21 nd I've been there too its not fun at all ur in skool ur like man life is good got great friends then they up nd leave u when u have a kid my lil girl is only 5 months nd its been hell for me too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN