Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Baby number 2 ? !

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 2:31 PM
  • 2 Replies
My husband wants another baby! Our son will be 2 years old oct. 10th . He's always said he wanted a big family and that our kids are not too far apart. He works almost everyday to give us everything he can. I also work but only mon-fri and summers I have off. Assistant teacher. He's a server at a Resturant .

We are in the process of getting him his legal documents . ( he came to the US when he was 7 with his mom) and we live above my parents house. ( they needed our help, so we waited to get a house of our own )

I'm not sure this is the best time to have another baby but everyone on his side says no one is ever ready they just make it through an enjoy one another.

On my side, they tell me to finish school and buy a house get his papers fixed then have more.

By then our son will be older and wont want to play with his siblings . I am on the fence with this. All I've ever wanted was to have kids and be a better parent than my own parents were to me. So I've decided once we do have a house I wanted to open up my own home care. So that I can watch my children as well as others children's.
I was going to school for dental hygiene then switched to phlebotomy and now home based child care.
I am going to school for home based child care it's a certificate so I can open one up.

???????????
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
katherine50
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope it all works. I said I wanted a kid and a year later we found I was pregnant but it was also kind of at a bad time too. Shes only 16 months. If need be wait until hes three or four he would still be wanting to play. I only want to so I'm waiting
NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I have kids when its a good time for the whole family, not just to create playmates.  I my youngest is 11 and im having a baby this fall. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)