Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

B L E B S

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM
  • 7 Replies
I have my 4 th now in the last couple months. Holy fuck they hurt! I can't take this anymore! And with the blebs I've have two bouts of mastitis.

My baby is almost 7 months old. Why now? Anyone else dealing with this? Anyone have helpful advice? I'm seriously feeling like I want to quit BF :(
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Bump
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM
No clue bump
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. My DH is a big Cowboys fan btw. I let him pick out our DS name and he named him Dallas :)

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

No clue bump

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:40 PM

never heard of B L E B s...  I never had mastitis either though with dd.

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
they are tiny milk blisters on the nipple. I get one at a time and it has caused clogged milk ducts that become infected. I look up the causes and it can happen to nipples that are damaged or if the baby isnt latching on correctly. BF was finally going well so idk what the heck is happening! Thank God you never went through this It hurts like HELL!

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:55 PM

oh man that sounds painful for you.   Nope i never had that either despite the few first days dd had latching issues.  Kudos for keeping up the breastfeeding though despite all the health issues in breasts.  Did you ever try a nipple guard?

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

they are tiny milk blisters on the nipple. I get one at a time and it has caused clogged milk ducts that become infected. I look up the causes and it can happen to nipples that are damaged or if the baby isnt latching on correctly. BF was finally going well so idk what the heck is happening! Thank God you never went through this It hurts like HELL!

Quoting frndlyfn:

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:23 PM
No....but I read that can cause clogged ducts too

Quoting frndlyfn:

oh man that sounds painful for you.   Nope i never had that either despite the few first days dd had latching issues.  Kudos for keeping up the breastfeeding though despite all the health issues in breasts.  Did you ever try a nipple guard?

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)