Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Hello
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AprilVKing
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hello! How are you today?

Quoting strictmomhere:

Hello

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Im good and u:)

Quoting AprilVKing:

Quoting strictmomhere:

Hello

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GrandmaO2008
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:43 PM

hi ladies,

we have kindergarten open house today :( the kids start on wednesday. I have mixed emotions, but luckily we havent gone to all day yet, we are the only elementary in the district still on half days YEAH, I can have my little one home a little longer anyways.

When does school start for  you all?

AprilVKing
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Pretty good. Thanks. Very hot today. Currently over in the Islands for a much needed break, although Im still working its still good to be away for a bit. Im new here, definitely been nice since I've joined, on here more than I ever was on facebook

Quoting strictmomhere:

Im good and u:)

Quoting AprilVKing:

Quoting strictmomhere:

Hello

AprilVKing
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM

My little man goes to daycare, so for him school is everyday. However he goes on his very 1st fieldtrip today with the 1 and 2 yrs olds :)

Quoting GrandmaO2008:

hi ladies,

we have kindergarten open house today :( the kids start on wednesday. I have mixed emotions, but luckily we havent gone to all day yet, we are the only elementary in the district still on half days YEAH, I can have my little one home a little longer anyways.

Elementaryboys2
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

My boys started back to school this morning.  I went to one of my classes this morning and it seems like it will be a good class.  My other class is an online one so I will have to be checking in on it. 

AprilVKing
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww I hope your little guy gets to feeling much better

Quoting amonkeymom:

Good morning!  How is everyone today?

I'm doing well, but will be taking my oldest to the doctor later.  He's been feeling pretty sick and over the weekend went to the ER so he has to follow up today.

GrandmaO2008
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:54 PM

that sounds fun, field trips are always fun :)

Quoting AprilVKing:

My little man goes to daycare, so for him school is everyday. However he goes on his very 1st fieldtrip today with the 1 and 2 yrs olds :)

Quoting GrandmaO2008:

hi ladies,

Wolfent
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Hi ya'll...excuse me if I do something wrong, I'm new here and still trying to figure out some things on here. Nice to meet everybody! Cute kids...my 17 year old daughter starts her senior year this coming Monday. YAY!! No more school supplies!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)