Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Need some answers don't know what's going on.... Anyone can help!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  • 6 Replies
What's on my mind today is that when I went to my doctor she gave the fake period pill to make me start a period and bc pills to start taking after my period started. But I have been bleeding for 29 days straight and I wanted know is that normal . But last week big huge piece of blood colts of gooey and tuff feeling and it was like reddish purplish color was coming out and had really bad cramps and my lower back was killing me. I was also really tried. Just wanted to know what you all might think this was. But usually after I'm on my period and I start taking the white bc pills I usually bleed for 3 or 4 day not this long. Because I have been bleeding this long I feel like its the way you bleed after having a baby. If any one can answer this for me please help me. I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday morning.
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

wtf?  even when ive had a mc its not more than a few days.  id be in the hospital, not asking on the internet!  

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 18, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I'm not sure I would wait until Tuesday.  My first thought was miscarriage.

kandikizziz
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Thanks
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I would have been to doctor the 2nd week of consistent bleeding.  That being said I knew someone in her 40s which experienced uncontrollable bleeding and her doctor never did figure out why it happened.  Her next step was complete removal of the parts bleeding.

carolina_gal
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:38 AM

This.....

Quoting frndlyfn:

I would have been to doctor the 2nd week of consistent bleeding.  That being said I knew someone in her 40s which experienced uncontrollable bleeding and her doctor never did figure out why it happened.  Her next step was complete removal of the parts bleeding.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM

No, that's definitely not normal and you should talk to your doctor about your irregular bleeding. When you're passing clots like that it means you're bleeding too much and need medical intervention. ((HUGS)) and good luck!

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN