Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I've lost my mind.

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
My husband and I are in the process of separating. He cheated on me and blames me for all of his problems. I haven't had any affection for months, let alone attention.

Well, recently I've been having dreams every single night about my first boyfriend (whom I'm still friends with). I wake up feeling like I missing something. Like I'm missing him or the relationship I once had with him, he was very attentive and affectionate. :(

I'm losing my mind! I shouldn't feel like this since I'm married....idk what to do :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM

It is a perfectly natural thing to happen given all the life changes that are going on.  You are wanting to feel cherished again and remember how a former boyfriend did exactly that.

Texasladybug84
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Aww your not losing your mind! Your craving what you should've been getting from your dh. It's only natural. But I find it ironic how he cheated then blames you, sounds like a real piece of work.

Wish you the best Hun.
starlight91
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:59 PM

go for it, sounds like your marriage is already over.

funhappymom
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this

I think what you are feeling is normal given all the changes you are going through. I would suggest that you consider counseling just to work out your feeling with this all.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

BatMom.
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:45 AM
This.

Quoting funhappymom:

I think what you are feeling is normal given all the changes you are going through. I would suggest that you consider counseling just to work out your feeling with this all.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

photo BatMomSIGGYcmSMALL_zps2e2cf8d4.png

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN