Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mobile Photo

So excited!! My first post is featured!!
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Replies (11-20):
nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:44 AM
This

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

You are a very tidy person.everything has a place and its all in order.

diaperstodating
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:47 AM
You like animals.
destiny3513
Everything is clean, yes. But you have contrasting decorating styles, patterns, art.... Not saying it looks bad, I'm just the kind of girl who matches het undies to her outfits. Lol.

Quoting destiny3513:

Idk, um.....you're conflicted.

littlebugs2113
1 mom liked this
i honestly was gonna say 'that u dont have small children.' cuz the place is way to clean for that, or you just cleaned before taking the pics.. or maybe u have some kinda ocd cleaning thing if u did have small children! hehe just playin :p
looks nice, kinda like a model home or something. no family pics or anything more personal on the walls? or are we just not seeing them in the pics..?
love the red chair btw!
littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I love a clean house. My kiddos are older so they help clean up more often then they make messes. Thank fully!

Clutter tends to be my friend too, but we just moved (3 months ago) no clutter here yet lol

Quoting SarineLewis:

You make time to clean. Either you (or your so) have a decent job. Clutter is not your friend (like it tends to be mine).

littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't have small children. My boys are 8 & 11. Great guess! There are small family pictures in frames, just not too obvious.. The top of my stairs has a collage of family pictures! And thank you, red is my color, and it was a steal $75

Quoting littlebugs2113:

i honestly was gonna say 'that u dont have small children.' cuz the place is way to clean for that, or you just cleaned before taking the pics.. or maybe u have some kinda ocd cleaning thing if u did have small children! hehe just playin :p

looks nice, kinda like a model home or something. no family pics or anything more personal on the walls? or are we just not seeing them in the pics..?

love the red chair btw!

littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Lol, we have 2 schnauzers.. But im not necessarily an animal lover. We rescued these 2, and i now absolutely love them. They don't shed and are hypoallergenic!!

Quoting diaperstodating:

You like animals.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Nice. I love that its neat and tidy but still looks like someone lives there. Looks a little small, is it a condo or townhouse?
littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Its a townhouse, good eye. And thank you :-)

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009:

Nice. I love that its neat and tidy but still looks like someone lives there. Looks a little small, is it a condo or townhouse?

littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Hmm, i guess im trying to figure out what pieces are out of place. I'm definitely not an interior decorator.. Any suggestions? Btw, the couches are hand me downs and will be gone soon.. I was thinking dark brown leather?

Quoting destiny3513:

Everything is clean, yes. But you have contrasting decorating styles, patterns, art.... Not saying it looks bad, I'm just the kind of girl who matches het undies to her outfits. Lol.

Quoting destiny3513:

Idk, um.....you're conflicted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)