Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mobile Photo

So excited!! My first post is featured!!
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Replies (21-30):
littleelmmom13
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Well thank you! Btw, i love your screen name!

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

You are a very tidy person.everything has a place and its all in order.

littleelmmom13
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Bump
littleelmmom13
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Bump
zazae
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I love ur dogs
NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Its nice.  Not really my style.  I have a house that is over 100 years old and most of my furniture is from the same era.  It is remodeled from top to bottom but I hired a builder that specializes in classic homes so it still looks authentic, just with good wiring, insulation, etc.  Mine looks more like the house from charmed or the houses in Grimm, if you watch either of those shows.  

You seem more trendy so I would guess you are younger.  Your furniture looks nice and trendy but not very expensive.  Like ashely furniture? Ikea?   New and decent but will probably be tossed out in 10 years or less.  

So your house says you are young, trendy, good taste, but not a huge budget yet, also not poor (doesnt look mismatched or hand me down like)

destiny3513
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:28 AM
No, the mix up goes together. The couches are what threw me off. They don't seem your style. You're house look nice, just not my style.

Quoting littleelmmom13:

Hmm, i guess im trying to figure out what pieces are out of place. I'm definitely not an interior decorator.. Any suggestions? Btw, the couches are hand me downs and will be gone soon.. I was thinking dark brown leather?

Quoting destiny3513:

Everything is clean, yes. But you have contrasting decorating styles, patterns, art.... Not saying it looks bad, I'm just the kind of girl who matches het undies to her outfits. Lol.

Quoting destiny3513:

Idk, um.....you're conflicted.

theresaphilly
by Theresa on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
You are neat and organized. You also have the island that I wanted, the two levels, I am super jealous.
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Your welcome, and thanks :)

Quoting littleelmmom13:

Well thank you! Btw, i love your screen name!

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

You are a very tidy person.everything has a place and its all in order.

littleelmmom13
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Thank you! They are schnauzers, Jasmine and Spencer. They are rescues and we've only had them about 4 months, they are the best dogs!!

Quoting zazae:

I love ur dogs

littleelmmom13
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Your house sounds awesome! I am 29, not too young but I'm holding onto my twenties! Some ikea furniture, the couches aren't my style and will be the first thing i update. They were my brothers. Thank you!!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Its nice.  Not really my style.  I have a house that is over 100 years old and most of my furniture is from the same era.  It is remodeled from top to bottom but I hired a builder that specializes in classic homes so it still looks authentic, just with good wiring, insulation, etc.  Mine looks more like the house from charmed or the houses in Grimm, if you watch either of those shows.  

You seem more trendy so I would guess you are younger.  Your furniture looks nice and trendy but not very expensive.  Like ashely furniture? Ikea?   New and decent but will probably be tossed out in 10 years or less.  

So your house says you are young, trendy, good taste, but not a huge budget yet, also not poor (doesnt look mismatched or hand me down like)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN