Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mobile Photo

So excited!! My first post is featured!!
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Replies (31-40):
littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, im not fond of my green couches... But im making it work for a few more months.. They are comphy though! I don't see too many houses that are my style, maybe that's why i like it.. It kind of created itself. I've had alot of pieces bought for me from other countries and given as gifts! Thank you!!

Quoting destiny3513:

No, the mix up goes together. The couches are what threw me off. They don't seem your style. You're house look nice, just not my style.

Quoting littleelmmom13:

Hmm, i guess im trying to figure out what pieces are out of place. I'm definitely not an interior decorator.. Any suggestions? Btw, the couches are hand me downs and will be gone soon.. I was thinking dark brown leather?

Quoting destiny3513:

Everything is clean, yes. But you have contrasting decorating styles, patterns, art.... Not saying it looks bad, I'm just the kind of girl who matches het undies to her outfits. Lol.

Quoting destiny3513:

Idk, um.....you're conflicted.

mom4awesomekids
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I like it...the open floor plan looks great.

littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM
I love the two levels! Hard wood downstairs, carpet upstairs.. All living space upstairs.. We keep our mess upstairs and our guests only see what we always keep clean downstairs! Love the setup. Thank you!!

Quoting theresaphilly:

You are neat and organized. You also have the island that I wanted, the two levels, I am super jealous.

littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Thank you! We lived in an apartment up until now.. So i am very pleased with this space! :-)

Quoting mom4awesomekids:

I like it...the open floor plan looks great.

littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Bump
littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Bump
littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Bump
Monkiebut
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
You don't have kids under 5 lol
littleelmmom13
by Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM
You're right! Although if i took a picture right now you'd see my son (8) and his leggos strown all over the living room.. I love when kiddos make fun messes, but they are older now and are good about cleaning it up..

Quoting Monkiebut:

You don't have kids under 5 lol

kidlover2
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
You like to decorate according to trends, you don't venture too far out in to originality. You have some hand me downs which tells me you're young.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)