Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

A bat is in my house and I think its a vampire!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:21 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

My cousin SaraAnne is on the far left (she is in TrueBlood on HBO, that was her last night) She was in my house last week.... Yikes!  Shes come back to get me! 

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momdoes
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Cool! My cousin gets offers to do the makeup for some of these zombie shows, but she has alot of offers and is ALWAYS refusing someone somewhere. She got the chance to do makeup for a country music star's video a few months back. Very talented girl!

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Quoting momdoes:

Cool! My cousin gets offers to do the makeup for some of these zombie shows, but she has alot of offers and is ALWAYS refusing someone somewhere. She got the chance to do makeup for a country music star's video a few months back. Very talented girl!

Neat!  Sara is a dancer mainly.  She dances full time for the LaLas, a group mainly in LA but they perform at the Palms in vegas and in the bahamas as well.  She dances on music videos, for awards shows, does red carpet interviews for radar on line, has been a dancer in a dream on "the new girl" and a stripper in CSI new york LOL.  She also models, whatever to pay the bills!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)