Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Disgusting Hate Sent to a family with an Autistic boy. Edit in blue

Posted by   + Show Post

So I read this very hateful letter yesterday regarding an autistic boy. I found out about it via a FB I follow and I have to say reading it makes my blood boil. It also makes my heart hurt very bad for this family. The reason being is because I have a nephew who is severe autistic and I have a child who is also autistic (low end of the spectrum).

One of the lines in the letter states that they should "euthanize him" (yep you read that right!)  I mean seriously? Who the hell says that kind of stuff about a CHILD!? This person obviously needs some serious help and she didn't do her family or her kids any favors by doing this either.

Anyways, this morning I wake up and find out that there is a news report on it and  I'm happy to see that the family has the support of the rest of the neighbors.

Right now this family needs lots of support and I am confident that they will get that support. However this just makes me so mad and so very sad at the same time. No one deserve this, especially this family.

Video

The Letter (yes you can read it all here, but I'm warning you...its really nasty and bad)

EDIT: The link to see the letter is posted on a blog, written by a woman that I follow on Facebook. The letter was NOT directed at her or her family. She saw the letter on her news feed via the person who it was directed to. That family is interviewed in the video. The blog owner wrote on it as she too is a mother of child with disabilties and felt the need to share her thoughts on it after seeing it posted on facebook and coming through on her newsfeed. It was the only way I could share the letter was by linking to her blog.

Edit: I've reposted the link to the letter...the child pictured in the blog was NOT the child the letter was targeting...now that I found a way to load the image without going to the actual blog hopefully this will clear things up? The child that was actually targeted was an autistic 13 year old.

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
WhiskeyTangoFox
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Maybe they can get fingerprints off the letter.
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:55 PM

some people just have no brains that is all it is... peop;le who would write or say something like this are definately idiots.

6Swans
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:06 AM

It is shocking but unfortunately i am not surprised.

Read:  www.nbcnews.com/id/6621588/ns/health-childrens_health/t/neatherlands-grapples-eauthanasia-babies/#.UhLwfpKTjSg

Read: alexschadenberg.blogspot.com/2013/02/belgium-may-legalize-euthanasia-of.html

or just Google: "Euthanasia of Children in Europe", "Legalizing Euthanasia of Children", "Euthanasia of Children WITHOUT parents consent".

In Switzerland ALONE they euthanize about 80 children annually. Why? Because the price of FREE healthcare from the government is that people do not want to foot the bill for people they consider "a burden on the system". Did you really think free health care would be free? HA! Everything in life comes with a price!!!! Some are willing to pay this price, other are not.

I have a GORGEOUS child who has cerebral palsy! I am talking light blonde hair, blue eyes... a real beauty...but hey, they are ALL truly beautiful right? Well, I had a hostess at a restaraunt ask me if she should "get out her bull horn and tell people to move out of the way" when i asked (very nicely) what was the best way to bring in my child's wheelchair. I have had people pass by my child, point, and say "Obama Care". When we were talking to people at church about doing a fund raiser I had a man brashly tell me to "go get madicaid" and a 30 something mother to "go get a job"......these are church people...from our community...the community is supposed to care about one another! This is why there is medicaid and food stamps...because if people voluntarily helped each other (Matthew 25) we would not have to rely on the government. And it is not like i go around asking for hand outs all the time....if anything, i am usually the one trying to volunteer my time and donate as much as i possibly can. Seriously, i even rescued a kitten out of the ditch today, it has a broken leg...because i care about the creatures in the world i live in!!!!

mysticatgal
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM
I wonder what she is teaching her own kids. What is one of her "normal" kids got in a bad car accident and needed help or she gets grandchildren with autism? It's this kindof blind hate that makes people so ugly.
kaseyleigh04
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM
this just makes me cry. i have a 5yr daughter, completely non verbal autistic, and all she can do is make high pitch sounds. i have personally had to go through a similar situation. not with neighbors, but people in stores. it is so sad that parents would rather degrade people who have disabilities than explain to their children that something might be different about a person. it breaks my heart that their are people that stupid in the world. god bless the family and i pray things get better for you.
RADmomma
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I read this on Facebook.

While I understand ppl want to enjoy their yard without screaming.., there are much nicer ways to go about this. The author makes me angry that some ppl have no decency,
Daffigurl
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:41 AM

It doesn't take an act of courage to write such a disgusting letter.  This lady who wrote the letter isn't worth the paper she wrote it on.  The rest of the neighborhood rallied around this young autistic man which proves this lady isn't worth her weight in gold, either.  God just doesn't make junk.  This lady crossed the line with harrassment and threats within her context by the phrases she used.  She must live across the street or right next door.  This young man has a right to his own yard.  His voice does NOT match the sound of a lawnmower, thus there is NO LAW that will keep this child out of his own yard!  Lady, get real and get God!  You are lower than low.  I just bet your children aren't all that normal because they most likely are JUST LIKE YOU!  All you can do is believe this child is nasty.  Why?  Well, lady, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see right through you. YOU ARE EVIL.  That's all there is to it, EVIL!  I sure hope this family sues you  and you serve time for doing this.  Run lady, but you can't run far.  Someone somewhere will rat on you, might even be your own sweet children, once they find out about this letter!  Yes, it might even be them!

sunpeaches1
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I saw this on fb this morn!! My palm is itchin to b*tch slap the author of this letter!!
allmy3girls
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I couldnt read the letter very clearly as it seems 'blurry'  so whit that I will say  the any person who has the nerve to make fun of or condemm a child/adult with autism  should have the crap beat out of them,  they have no idea  how  serious this disability is and its not the persons fault,  If I could of have I would of slapped the person in the face...I am not a mean person but when you make fun or go on-and on about a illness I get upset  ugh......dam person...go take a exlax   

cookiegirl929
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:17 PM

That was the most evil letter I ever saw!!  I have a 16 yr old son who is autistic.  I've grown up with him making all kind of noises that irritates me, yes,  but how could you actually take the time to pre-meditate such a nasty letter to anyone who is struggling just to raise a child with a disability!!  How the hell would they even understand what those parents are going through??  If she has kids of her own at all??  Or maybe her kids don't want to have anything to do with her because she hates everyone and lashes out at everyone & thinks she's perfect!

Its really heart breaking !!  I hope they can somehow trace who typed this letter!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN