Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

reason I Joined SEEKING HELP PLEASE

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM
  • 9 Replies
I'm 23 I have 2 daughters who live with me. ii am fixing to get kicked out where I'm staying because I won't sleep with the guy live with. I have no income family no friends. plewas help
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Steff8686
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Look into homeless shelter's and explain to them what is going on. They take in single mother's all the time. And they can help you get into your own place that is based off of your income. Some places you won't even have to pay rent, depending on your income.

RADmomma
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Homeless shelters. Contact local churches, your town/city office.

Good luck
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I agree, there are lots of places like this that can help provide you with housing until you're able to get on your feet again. ((HUGS)) and good luck!

Quoting RADmomma:

Homeless shelters. Contact local churches, your town/city office.

Good luck

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Hi! I am sorry this is happening. You have to have someone you can go too! Even if its a distant relative. You can also check out womens shelters. Have you checked out the Member Resources here on CafeMom! It may give you some help!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Jantera
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM
So sorry to hear this ..I'll definitely be praying for you...
NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Why are you allowing your daughters to live with a man like this?
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:18 PM

i agree with the homeless shelters, etc.  and you need to be looking for work.  go to the DFACS office and apply for every kind of aid there is and then get a job.

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Not sure about where youare. But back hone there was "Every Woman's Place" which was for women like you. You had a place to stay and they help you type a resume and set you up with interviews until you get a job. They also give you finance classes to help you manage your money on all bill. Then they set you in a house when you have enough for rent and bills and constantly check in to see how you are doing in job and money wise. My friend went through them when she was your age with 2 kids
gsmom9
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM

what a wonderful place

Quoting sahmw2010:

Not sure about where youare. But back hone there was "Every Woman's Place" which was for women like you. You had a place to stay and they help you type a resume and set you up with interviews until you get a job. They also give you finance classes to help you manage your money on all bill. Then they set you in a house when you have enough for rent and bills and constantly check in to see how you are doing in job and money wise. My friend went through them when she was your age with 2 kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)