Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

women make no sense to me...

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM
  • 46 Replies
8 moms liked this
Why is it, If a man cheats its the other womans fault?? I see this all the time... And it never seems to be the guy who gets in trouble? If my man cheated it would be his tush that was toast.
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this
I have never seen that. I see where it is both their faults( in cases where the other woman knows the man is with someone).
MichelleSpann
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM
2 moms liked this

My ex-husband cheated on me and initially I was furious at both of them because that's what happens when you are hurt and want someone to blame. We've been divorced for 6 years now and looking back I realize it was a BLESSING because he wasn't a good husband to begin with. I don't blame her. I blame him. She wasn't married. HE was.

kidlover2
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this
The only thing I have seen that really bothers me is the assumption that if your husband is cheating on you it's because you aren't having enough sex with him or that you're unfulfilling as a wife. Once the cheating has occurred...the blame casting is in full swing and everyone is guilty.
lesalmi
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Exactly... I knew someone who flipped out because her husband cheated with a girl, who didnt know he was married, and went after the girl. Then just let it go with him... Really??? And I see it all the time.

Quoting RheaF:

I have never seen that. I see where it is both their faults( in cases where the other woman knows the man is with someone).

lesalmi
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM
YOU women are reasonable! :) Why cant everyone else be that smart???
RADmomma
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I don't think it's the women's fault if she didn't know he was married. It's his fault either way.
KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Yeah. I don't get that, either.

The other woman doesn't owe you loyalty, but the husband /so does.
border7305
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM
3 moms liked this
Because sweetie it is still a man's world.. And I was apart of women's Libe In the 70s.. Kim :)
RhondaJ
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I would be more pissed at my husband if he cheated but I would still be angry with her weather she knew he was married or not.  Its just the principle of the fact that she slept with my husband. 

allmy3girls
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 2:03 PM
2 moms liked this

its both their fault...his for not telling what the problem is and hers for not telling neither,  its all about COMMUNICATION...I do believe that a reason a man cheats is because of failure in the marraige and again if you dont communicate you wont know 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)