Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Replies (11-20):
soberorose81
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Quoting 3LittleNutBells:

What's your thoughts on Gender Reveal Parties. I go for my U/S on the 28th but this time my hubby has decided he wants us to have a party and find out all at the same time. I prefer knowing right away. Lol no patience! But our party will be the 1st of September. So what are your thoughts?

Pretty soon the party is!  Congratulations :)  I think a gender reveal party would be nice, for people who absolutely want/need to know prior to birth.  Then again, we truly truly didn't want to know and weren't even curious until right near the end (anxiousness fueled that).

http://lifebreathpresent.com

Where all things life happen and I always try to live a life full of breath and be present in all the moments offered to us!
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM

It's my friday!!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Three day Weekend!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Me too

Quoting bamababe1975:

What's on my mind? I need a nap, lol.

do not disturb

3LittleNutBells
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM
We want/almost need to know. Lol. We have a 4 yr old DD and a 6 yr old DS. I got rid of their baby stuff a long time ago and so, I hate not knowing what I'm suppose to be preparing for. Lol

Quoting soberorose81:

Quoting 3LittleNutBells:

What's your thoughts on Gender Reveal Parties. I go for my U/S on the 28th but this time my hubby has decided he wants us to have a party and find out all at the same time. I prefer knowing right away. Lol no patience! But our party will be the 1st of September. So what are your thoughts?

Pretty soon the party is!  Congratulations :)  I think a gender reveal party would be nice, for people who absolutely want/need to know prior to birth.  Then again, we truly truly didn't want to know and weren't even curious until right near the end (anxiousness fueled that).

worksmarter300
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM

me too! i am on only 2 hours of sleep! between classes, work, and kids oh my....shrugging

amberlee42890
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I wish I had time for a nap! I'm so sick today but my son starts school next week so I am so busy getting him ready!! 

Quoting bamababe1975:

What's on my mind? I need a nap, lol.

do not disturb

EmTre
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I am working. I work from home so I am able to spend some time with my two year-old and we will be checking out barney then going to pick up his older sis who is five from school. Full Day Plan!!! #loveinlife

alyson377
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM
what is on my mind? A lot. I have my first tupperware party tonight as a new consultant and I'm nervous. I am also getting ready to travel out of state to visit my dad and my in laws. We are going to visit my dad on his first anniversary since my step mom died in January. I am nervous that I won't know how to support him.
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Oh no! What kind of surgery did you have? Did you call your doctor to let them know the ibuprofen isn't doing anything for your pain?

Quoting sunpeaches1:

Still on bed rest & tons of pain from mondays er surgery.... I'm cursing ibuprofen right now...it just doeant work!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN