Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Replies (231-235):
motherof531
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Should stop my three year old from seeing her father?because he see her when he feels like it and when he don't want to be bothered she cries all night and Start acting out

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I wouldn't.  But, I would talk to him about setting up a schedule because that would be better/easier for your daughter.

Quoting motherof531:

Should stop my three year old from seeing her father?because he see her when he feels like it and when he don't want to be bothered she cries all night and Start acting out

motherof531
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM

We did he just can't be counted on 

Amythyst1
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:24 PM

My baby Gabriel has autism.  He won't eat, does not say more than three words cannot walk.  He is in emergency and they are keeping him at the hospital.  They are sending a social worker and going to send him to daycare.

I have personalty disorder so I am scared for my baby and that they are blaming it on me.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM

group hug  

How old is Gabriel?  I have a son on the spectrum as well and would absolutely recommend that you check out the Autism: Support Across the Spectrum group here on CafeMom.

Quoting Amythyst1:

My baby Gabriel has autism.  He won't eat, does not say more than three words cannot walk.  He is in emergency and they are keeping him at the hospital.  They are sending a social worker and going to send him to daycare.

I have personalty disorder so I am scared for my baby and that they are blaming it on me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)