Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I had a stalker this morning

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 5 Replies

So I was at the bus stop with my kids and there was a neighbors cat named baby there. My ds was petting him and then the bus left. I was talking to the neighbor and she said he'll follow her home so I walked to my house and he followed me instead. I kept telling him to follow his mama but he wouldn't listen.

So now I have this cat sitting on my porch. I wouldn't have the slightest clue what apt she lives in because there is a housing development with a ton of apts and all i know is she lives in one of them. I don't even know her name. I hope he goes home on his own. He is a sweetie but he belongs to someone else and we aren't allowed to have pets anyway.

Baby

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM

How terrifying!!!!!

RADmomma
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Awww
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I know right. Lol he's still here. I'm going to take him to the bus stop when I go to get my kids. He is such a sweet cat. I wish I could have pets where I live.

Quoting ScrChk23:

How terrifying!!!!!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Can you have an outdoor pet?  Make a little bed on the porch.

Quoting angelachristine:

I know right. Lol he's still here. I'm going to take him to the bus stop when I go to get my kids. He is such a sweet cat. I wish I could have pets where I live.

Quoting ScrChk23:

How terrifying!!!!!

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM

no we aren't allowed any pets even outside ones. This lady in the neighborhood feeds the strays and landlord has tried to get onto us for having pets even though I told him we don't feed them and they aren't ours. He's still on my porch the poor little guy has fleas and the lady hasn't come round for him so I'm going to have dh take him to the bus stop when he goes to pick up ds. 

Quoting ScrChk23:

Can you have an outdoor pet?  Make a little bed on the porch.

Quoting angelachristine:

Quoting ScrChk23:

How terrifying!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN