Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

BFP after tubal

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:42 AM
  • 20 Replies
So in late April we discovered our pregnancy was tubal. The tube ruptured and I almost died. Thanks to a good friends who is a nurse and could tell what was going....I AM STILL KICKIN! Night before last I had a horrible nose bleed which is always a sign for me. I took a test yesterday afternoon and it aid PREGNANT. Now here is my question. Has anyone used the clear blue easy with week indicator on it and how accurate was it?

CLARIFICATION.....
I always use the clear blue easy brand. There is a new cbe test with a weeks along indicator and I am curious if anyone else has used this particular one and how accurate the estimator was. My cycle has been all over the place since surgery.
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:05 AM

you're pregnant, call your dr.

RADmomma
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never used that brand but good luck!!!
Megan11587
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I've been reading a lot about failed tubals lately.  That really worries me - I'm getting a tubal when I deliver next month

AbbyTomsmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM
No kidding and done. I was wondering about the accuracy of the test since after the tubal my cycles have been erratic.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

you're pregnant, call your dr.

AbbyTomsmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:20 PM
I had a tubal pregnancy in April hun not ligation but my mil had two ligations that failed.

Quoting Megan11587:

I've been reading a lot about failed tubals lately.  That really worries me - I'm getting a tubal when I deliver next month

sunpeaches1
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I'm so happy to hear successful conception after tubal w removal! 2 days ago I went to er from week long pain to be rushed into surgery for my 13 wk ectopic preg I thought I had miscarried at 6wks along! Having my tube removed has depressed me because I feel like it may have decreased my chances of conceiving again. I NEED to hear success stories! Please keep us updated!
Btw I used clear blue easy a few times... pos was always pos & neg always neg!
Good luck!!
NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm baking baby # 4 after a tubal pregnancy. I lost my left tube and an ultrasound showed the egg came from my left ovary (per the corpus ludium cyst) and it traveled to my right, healthy tube.
I'm very fertile and there were even a couple of oops babies in there! Only 2 of mine were planned.

Quoting sunpeaches1:

I'm so happy to hear successful conception after tubal w removal! 2 days ago I went to er from week long pain to be rushed into surgery for my 13 wk ectopic preg I thought I had miscarried at 6wks along! Having my tube removed has depressed me because I feel like it may have decreased my chances of conceiving again. I NEED to hear success stories! Please keep us updated!

Good luck!!
sunpeaches1
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I'm baking baby # 4 after a tubal pregnancy. I lost my left tube and an ultrasound showed the egg came from my left ovary (per the corpus ludium cyst) and it traveled to my right, healthy tube.

I'm very fertile and there were even a couple of oops babies in there! Only 2 of mine were planned.

Quoting sunpeaches1:

Good luck!!

AbbyTomsmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Yes and we weren't planning. We were taking precautions not to conceive for a couple years. So it happens. Lol. We are excited crossing our fingers and praying everything is normal.

Quoting sunpeaches1:

Good luck!!

KaydenzMomRockz
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I used a clear blue last August it was very accurate even tho I lost my baby in miscarriage,but now the proud mommy of a two week old princess! I'm sorry u have a tubal that must be scary! But congrats on ur pregnancy you & ur little peanut to be are in my prayers Hun! Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)