Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

ok ladies ...this is where the 'ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer' term comes into play..i need your help!

Posted by   + Show Post

i love my aunt ...she is 7 yrs older than me (im 33).

However , she has this really rude habit ...if i am texting someone she will ask WHO i am texting, EVERY TIME..my uncle does the same thing , i find it extremely rude and would never think to ask her this question.

But she is one of those aunts that has the mindset of ' i can ask you anything about your life and you need to tell me, and i can tell you what to do with your life..but don't you dare say anything about mine, because you have no right'

i have tried being polite and said ' oh its nothing important' ...or ' its just a friend' , but she INSISTS on knowing exactly WHO i am talking about .

No ladies i do NOT live with her, but i do live in the same town as her and i just moved here..and her and her family are the only family i have.

AND just to make it clear, no i do NOT answer texts during a conversation that i we are having, i ALWAYS wait until the convo is done ..and half the time i am just sitting on her couch watching a movie while she is reading her book.

Here is the thing , i know that if i come back with a stupid and crazy answer for her ..she WILL get the hint on her own and stop asking me...so here is where i need your help lol.

I was thinking of something along the lines of 'oh its just my pimp, he wants to know if i can be on the corner of such and such tonight ..his girl for that corner totally got knocked up and is having a baby' ...

Anyone have any ideas ?

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Replies (31-31):
HerPrettyMomma
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Lmao

Quoting PestPatti:

The obvious,  It's Jake from State Farm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)