Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

anxiety /sleep/stress

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 12 Replies
Does anyone else have issues with a little anxiety not extreme but alittle tense with lack of sleep and stress?? How do u deal and cope any ideas?? I'm on lexapro but I am just a worry wort all the time?? I need to not sweat the small stuff and enjoy life...any ideas??? :)
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:07 AM
A person can't think more than one thing at once. As soon as the worry starts, think of something that makes you happy every time. As for the sleep I have no idea. I have awful nights with it. Have you tried melatonin?
MrsJones910
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I have its hard bc my husband is a cop and gets off work at 2 am and then my little girl wakes up some still haha ...this to shall pass....I just have to learn not to sweat the small stuff...:) thank u for reponding !
SpiritFortress
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I use Alprazolam (sp?) if my stress level gets too high. Exercise helps me, getting outside in the sun, taking a walk. Making sure I eat the right stuff. Hope you feel better soon!

MixedCooke
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:08 AM
St johns wort for mild depression and mild anxiety. Relora blocks the stress hormone cortisol. Melatonin shuts my racing mind so I can sleep. All are herbal remedies and no side effects like the prescription drugs, only the desired effects. They all work for me.
DakotaHaley
by Crystal on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any ideas I deal with the same thing. Have yet to figure it out. Usually I just a bitch I should probably learn some idea instead of screaming....

MrsJones910
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Yes I think I do need to do more things like run and stuff .. I use to be very athletic but now I need to make time..I don't remember having this problem when I was running and playing ball ...good ideas ! Thank u ladies!!! :)
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Worry is pretty normal I think,
Try talking to your doctor about it ;)

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Scrapbook or another hobby

ScrChk23

Sex is always a good way to relax.

ScrChk23

Cut back on caffeine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)