Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hi :) #new

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is christy I just found this website. I am jys looking to socialize and hopefully get advice from other moms. I get very busy n hardly any time fir me and friends at this moment sound good and comforting. ♡
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi welcome to the group.  Thank you for joining us.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Tell us a bit about yourself.
Nice to meet you :)

garzaCg1117
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Well I am a full time mom. And work evenings. I
do suffer from ppd but try my absolute best for my children. I force myself because they r my motivation. I am a pretty strong willed and determined person. I am very sensitive and loving. I believe jesus died in the cross for my sins n now lives in me :)s
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I hope you continue to show strength and be a wonderful mom to your kids. Do you find time for yourself?
Quoting garzaCg1117:

do suffer from ppd but try my absolute best for my children. I force myself because they r my motivation. I am a pretty strong willed and determined person. I am very sensitive and loving. I believe jesus died in the cross for my sins n now lives in me :)s
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Hi and welcome!!
garzaCg1117
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Yes I really didnt realize it until other moms started telling me. Then it made sense as to why i feel some of the things i do. And ss far as time for my self. No. Thas where I need work. I always put myself last...

Quoting MandaMom23:

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I hope you continue to show strength and be a wonderful mom to your kids. Do you find time for yourself?

Quoting garzaCg1117:

mysticalmalissa
by Malissa on Aug. 25, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Hi!

Welcome to CM!

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 5:25 PM

We all need a little break sometimes.

Quoting garzaCg1117:

Yes I really didnt realize it until other moms started telling me. Then it made sense as to why i feel some of the things i do. And ss far as time for my self. No. Thas where I need work. I always put myself last...

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting garzaCg1117:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Hi and welcome to the group!!!

jconney80
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)