Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Confused.....

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi Moms,

I am 21 years old, lately I have been having lots of discharge more than normal, also a few days ago after I had ate I had some really bad cramps in my abdominal area followed by some diahrrea (sorry tmi). I have also been experiencing period like cramps off and on but my period isn't due for another 2 weeks. I do have unprotected sex with my partener. Could this be pregnancy syptoms?  After meals I usually have to go to the bathroom for bowel movements which is not usual for me. I would greatly appreciate comments/adcice! Thank you!

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Possible.  Could also be signs of an infection.  This is TMI, but does it smell bad?  Fishy like?

pink1525
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Yes it kinda does. I've had a yeast infection but I know its not that. 

TADpole25
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM
My first n only so far I had almost the same as u except my periods came early and were regular peiod first three month I had taken 9 otc tests bfor it showed positive... so everyone is different don't freak out though because u can through ur body into a false pregnancy.. plus if you on certain bc it will trick ur body into thinking it is.. and there's always the possibilty that u may have an infection of some sort... again every body is different
pink1525
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM

My periods have been coming earlier in the month also and I haven't been on my bc for a while now.

supercarp
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Could be an STD. Quit having unprotected sex and go to a doctor.

pink1525
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:18 PM

No no not STD haha I have had the same partner for 2 years and we are very commited.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN