Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your opinion on Miley Cyrus and her groove performance?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am seeing it all over the net, and that girl got RAUNCHY!!!! If she was my DD, I would be so embarressed and ashamed of her!

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
RADmomma
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Gross.

Glad my daughter has never heard of her.
AbbeysMom2013
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM
It was a train wreck! She is far from the girl that was on the Disney channel. I thought it was disgusting.
Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM

She's disgusting.  I understand she wants to shed the hannah montana image, but the image she's putting out now is that she's a little ho

lovebugs_mom906
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I think that Miley is a young girl, looking for attention. It was a sad, awkward, trashy performance.
Even if my daughter was crazy talented, I would not allow her to grow up in Hollywood. They turn from sweet little girls, to adults who can't function in society like normal people. And if you get your start on Disney, you are even more likely to go off the deep end. I love my daughter too much to allow it.
Kks2003
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I thought it was gross. The audience reactions (especially the Smith family) were priceless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowflower902
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:03 AM
It was a mess! I felt so bad for her, it was like watching something fall apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Yuugi
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I love the song it's my favorite song right now. I think the performance was funny lol would have been less embarrassing if she wore a more flattering outfit...that made her butt look awful. I think it was an awesome career move though she is getting alot of buzz.
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM
If she were my daughter i would be the one embarrassing her, because i would be pulling her off stage and home to deal with her. Though i guess technically she is an adult so her parents cant do anything but to hide their faces. But i still would be the mother that embarrasses her. Lol
brewstersmama
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I thought it was sad, awkward and hilarious! Lol BTW wtf is up with the teddy bears?
Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I don't know what's up with these celebrities and the path they choose.  No one knows what's going on in her mind, I'm sure she will turn herself around.. Justin Bieber, what's that other one's name who stays in court,  I'm having a moment but not condoning their behavior,  but left more likeblank staretotally confused by their thought process.. Her agent could not approve such behavior, I'm sure her parents's would have advise her differently..ooh well, you live and learn.. Nothing surprises me anymore, I still think there is more to come..she will eventually learn..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)