Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your opinion on Miley Cyrus and her groove performance?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am seeing it all over the net, and that girl got RAUNCHY!!!! If she was my DD, I would be so embarressed and ashamed of her!

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Replies (21-30):
adi29
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Haven't watched it. Nor do I want to.
morrigan914
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM
It was horrible, but we have to remember she is so young and probably high as a kite, I have nothing but pity for her.
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM
It broke my heart and grossed me out. Such and amazing kid morphed into a broken person. With everything that went on I think she has literally gone off the deep end. I hope she gets help soon before she ends up like the others.
T-HoneyLuv
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:57 PM
I think she is a skank and trying way too hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I see a Lindsay Lohan train wreck in the making...

Quoting Rachael-Dawn:

It broke my heart and grossed me out. Such and amazing kid morphed into a broken person. With everything that went on I think she has literally gone off the deep end. I hope she gets help soon before she ends up like the others.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm very afraid Miley's may be worse than Lohan's in the end. More like Mcaully kulkin. Did I spell that right? You know that richy rich kid?

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

I see a Lindsay Lohan train wreck in the making...

Quoting Rachael-Dawn:

Cmgmqmmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I don't like her and I think she is trashy, but, she's an adult. Madonna dry humped the stage in a wedding dress singing Like A Virgin 30 years ago. There's no difference really. I've heard people complaining about how little girls look up to her, etc. If your kid is using a celebrity as a role model, that's a parenting failure, not a Miley Cyrus (or any other celebrity) failure.

o0gone0o
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:10 PM

It was pretty bad, I didn't watch the VMAs but after hearing  about it I had to see what all the fuss was about, and woah wtf?! I'm not really sure what the hell is up with acting like a loon, and doing raunchy shit on stage is all about. Its gross no matter who you are.

KarliesMama1015
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:39 PM

She is a sad sad girl. She reminds me of Britney Spears before she had her psychotic breakdown. She definately is strivng for attention and has gotten what she wants, as she is all over the media. 

momof2girls339
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I thought it was trashy. Why can't she be grow up and try to be classy? I don't know if she goes to college, but she should have the money for it. I wish she'd go to school, get a charity cause if she doesn't have one yet, and try to act like an adult. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN