Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your opinion on Miley Cyrus and her groove performance?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am seeing it all over the net, and that girl got RAUNCHY!!!! If she was my DD, I would be so embarressed and ashamed of her!

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Replies (31-40):
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I didn't see it but I've been seeing it all over. Personally idc

Arwyn724
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:56 PM

That photo of the Smith family was taken during Lady Gaga's performance.  And if you watch the video it was captured from, it wasnt really a reaction.   Willow's mouth was wide open because she was chewing gum like a cow.  Jaden was actually concentrating in the act, not frowning.  Will was speaking, so his mouth was caught open, and Jada was actually wiping her nose, not covering her mouth in dismay.  The moving footage that the shot was captured from looks normal, just the media 'speculating'.  

That being said, Miley was just disgusting.

Quoting Kks2003:

I thought it was gross. The audience reactions (especially the Smith family) were priceless.

Arwyn 724 

strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:14 PM

trash, in every sense of the word. Lazy, stupid, garbag-y

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I could care less honestly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:20 PM

It was disgusting; if she were my daughter, even though she is considered an adult, I would definitely let her know what I thought of her actions and that I was ashamed of her.  As for Robin Thicke ... if I were his wife, I'd be slapping his butt with divorce papers, or at the very least separation papers until he straightened up and did some counselling!  He's way old enough to know better than that!

Kks2003
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Well boo!!  Thanks for clearing that up though :)

Quoting Arwyn724:

That photo of the Smith family was taken during Lady Gaga's performance.  And if you watch the video it was captured from, it wasnt really a reaction.   Willow's mouth was wide open because she was chewing gum like a cow.  Jaden was actually concentrating in the act, not frowning.  Will was speaking, so his mouth was caught open, and Jada was actually wiping her nose, not covering her mouth in dismay.  The moving footage that the shot was captured from looks normal, just the media 'speculating'.  

That being said, Miley was just disgusting.

Quoting Kks2003:

I thought it was gross. The audience reactions (especially the Smith family) were priceless.

Josie_P
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:25 PM
3 moms liked this
I honestly don't see what was wrong with it. I mean, Miley can't really dance but really. Rappers get on stage and talk about shooting people, pussy popping, and fucking women and nothing is said to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LitNut
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I hated it the way I hate that type of music in general. I don't think it's fair to say, "You were a child star, our daughters looked up to you, and you need to keep setting that example for the rest of your life." I don't like Miley, I think she looks like trash, but I can't be mad at her for not being a role model anymore. It's not fair to expect her to always act the way she did when she was fourteen.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the one comment I saw about it. She looks like Angela from Rugrats. and this picture. Its really sad what she has become. My sisters use to LOVE her.

Photo: Miley vs. a Chicken...Advantage Chicken

BabyName Ticker
davidsmom81
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Did you see Rihanna on SNL? She performed cake and it was very racy. No different... I don't like it but sex sells that is why they do this

Quoting LAXmom21:

Yes it was awful but after watching robin thickes blurred lines UNcensored video with half naked women and foam finger I was not surprised.

I'm wondering if it was Rihanna or lady gaga if people would still be outraged?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)