Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cant have milk? There are other solutions for calcium

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RADmomma
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM
This is great!!

Tfs!
taKENheart
by Flovely on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Oh thank you!  I don't get enough calcium I'm sure but it's nice to know that it's in some foods that I do eat ;)

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Not sure if this is sarcasm or sincere  LOL.   I am sure i do not get enough either but i love my broccoli recipes.

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh thank you!  I don't get enough calcium I'm sure but it's nice to know that it's in some foods that I do eat ;)

taKENheart
by Flovely on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Sincere ;)
I've been thinking about my calcium intake lately because my posture is awful.  I do eat some of the foods on the list but I wonder how much broccoli one would have to eat in order to get the recommended daily amount (for example).  I'm also deficient in B vitamins and iron.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Not sure if this is sarcasm or sincere  LOL.   I am sure i do not get enough either but i love my broccoli recipes.

Quoting taKENheart:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

ok.   Hmm not sure but i bet a few of these veggies have overlapping minerals/vitamins in them.

Quoting taKENheart:

Sincere ;)
I've been thinking about my calcium intake lately because my posture is awful.  I do eat some of the foods on the list but I wonder how much broccoli one would have to eat in order to get the recommended daily amount (for example).  I'm also deficient in B vitamins and iron.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting taKENheart:

Kcase
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:12 AM

some fruits also have it..

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:13 AM
I love milk. I'm like a baby cow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)