Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is this ?!? Diaper rash ..!

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

As soon as my little one poops he gets changed .. I am talking , there are times he isn't done yet and I have to change him again :/ The one day he got this weird blister looking thing , I figured maybe his poop was really acidic because of the apple sauce he had .. It went away immediately and turned into this .. It's a weird round circle , that gets reder at times , his dr doesn't know what it is & the cream she prescribed seems to make it "angry" lol .. It has now spread ,, picture of new spots in comments
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prdmomnarmywife
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Mobile Photo

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:48 PM
That bottom picture and the round rashy circle in the bottom left looks a little like ring work. I'm not a doc though.
waytomanykids10
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:50 PM

The second picture looks like ring worm, you should take him back and have them look at it again.

toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:54 PM
It doesn't look like ringworm. It looks like it could be eczema or a yeast infection. I would have it looked at by your doctor. I hope it clears up quickly!
Tinyhourglass
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:57 PM

It does look like ring worm.  Any over the counter jock itch cream will work. 

leakymommy2
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Looks like contact dermatitis to me. Dd had ot a lot until we switched to cloth diapers. Is it dry feeling?
leakymommy2
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM
The top pic looks like the imprint of the diaper band. Like a sheet wrinkle, kwim?
Pagan_Mommy1994
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:02 PM

The second pic looks like ring worm, how old is he?

prdmomnarmywife
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:14 AM
It's the light circle next to the imprint .. The imprint was from his diaper , it was hard to get a good pic he crawls away lol

Quoting leakymommy2:

The top pic looks like the imprint of the diaper band. Like a sheet wrinkle, kwim?
prdmomnarmywife
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:15 AM
See that's what we thought but his dr has no clue .. & idk how he would even get that ?? He's never had a bare but anywhere

Quoting Rachael-Dawn:

That bottom picture and the round rashy circle in the bottom left looks a little like ring work. I'm not a doc though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)